Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Beau le Chien de Gueydan; aka “Beau the Dog”, is rarely on a leash, as he has been trained extensively except for hand signals.

The waterway behind the grass in the pic is filled with gators, up to 11 or 12’, & we have occasional ducks here, too.

A few years back a 13’ gator was killed in S.C. & the tags of 5 Labs were found inside it.

A 13’ gator is over twice as big as a 10’ gator.

<>

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Back in June I broke down and bought Renfield a Carhartt dog bed. I got him the large one because I want him to be comfortable. It was over $100.00 but why not he is my son.

Recently he took it upon him shelf to start getting in my bed. And like the sap that I am let him.

I figured I would give his bed a wash then move it out of the bedroom. The Carhartt has the outer cover that's washable. So as I'm unzipping it I come to the part where whoever put it together caught the inner pillow casing in the zipper. Talk about pissing me off.

I wrote Carhartt on their website, but don't think it went through. So now I have to call them tomorrow. In the mean time I need to get Lita's old box of sewing crap out and try to fix it. I might try an iron on patch if its big enough.
    Man, I give $1.00 to see you with an iron in your hand…

Top Bottom