• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    anyone see or here about any progress? When is it supposed to be open?

Dammit Greg! When I saw a new post in this thread I thought someone had some news. I drove by there a few weeks ago after breakfast at Creepy Ass Cracka Barrel, and they were doing the masonry work on the front. They still had the "NOW HIRING" banner out, but no grand opening signage yet. I go to their web site every few days and check locations, and there is no mention of it.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Dammit Greg! When I saw a new post in this thread I thought someone had some news. I drove by there a few weeks ago after breakfast at Creepy Ass Cracka Barrel, and they were doing the masonry work on the front. They still had the "NOW HIRING" banner out, but no grand opening signage yet. I go to their web site every few days and check locations, and there is no mention of it.
    Bill, where is it actually located?

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Is it not open yet? Today I spent all day gathering fishing lures and tackle which is to be shipped to the new San Antonio location in question.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Greg

It's not listed since it's not open, but it was mentioned in this press release...

Gander Mountain : News : New Gander Mountain Store Opening

San Antonio will see a new Gander Mountain store in a 49,000-square-foot space at 8203 State Highway 151, just off I-410 at Exit 9A, in the Westover Marketplace Shopping Center.

Each Gander Mountain store will feature one of the largest selections of new and used firearms in Texas, together with the best selection of gear and accessories for hunting, fishing, camping, boating and archery. The stores will offer an extensive selection of men's and women's active performance outdoor and casual apparel featuring exciting brands like The North Face, Columbia, Under Armour, GSX, Mountain Hardwear, Carhartt, Guide Series, Marmot and Kuhl, and a wide variety of men's and women's active footwear featuring brands like Asics, Merrell, Rocky, Reebok, Keen, Irish Setter, Teva, New Balance, Brooks, Patagonia, Timberland, LaCrosse, Itasca, Saucony and Salomon.

I'll be dropping by on Tuesday to check it out as well!

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom