• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Not a word. I even sent corporate a nastygram from their web site about the missed opportunity of not advertising here. I just hope the info I got last week was valid.
    we will find out tomorrow morning, I'm going to a friends house over in that area so I planned to stop by there in the morning on my way. Probably around 0900. If it aint open I'll give ya a holler Bill, so you can post it for others....My phone don't do that fancy stuff

erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    we will find out tomorrow morning, I'm going to a friends house over in that area so I planned to stop by there in the morning on my way. Probably around 0900. If it aint open I'll give ya a holler Bill, so you can post it for others....My phone don't do that fancy stuff

Just give me a call Greg... either way.

erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    It's a go!! Just got a field report from Greg. The doors are open and they are hanging a NOW OPEN sign. Now y'all don't clean them out, and be sure to leave some for me!

Odiferous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Evans, Georgia
    The good news: lots of guns and ammo...if you want/need it, they have it...overheard something about a "10-box limit" on ammo, but not sure if that is total or per caliber.

The bad news: everything I saw was overpriced...went to the Adademy at 410/Military and got the same ammo for a few bucks less per box...only needed one box per caliber, though (see above for availability). Gun prices also seemed higher, but they had lots of them (again, see above).

Mike

beenut

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Totaly agree to hi gh and no reloading supplys did find a bucket of 1400 rem 22 shells for $69

Top Bottom