• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Watchdog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    Gander Mountain has great prices in their ads, too bad they never have the items in stock...ever.

100% Truth right there. :( Their ad prices rock, but they have crazy limited supplies of the ad price stuff. One time for some holiday weekend sale they had Nalgene bottles for $5! Awesome

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Sportsman's Warehouse had locations at 410 & 151 and 1604 & 281 that both closed down a few years back. It was disappointing as they decent deals and a good selection of guns. The one at 410/151 was broken in to and a lot of firearms were stolen, and from what I was told neither location ever made much profit.

As for Gander Mountain, I hear good things about the place and that location will certainly be convenient for me as I go right by there on my way home from work. I'll reserve judgment until it is up and open, but I for one am happy over any new gun business opening up!

I heard rumor that the old HEB at Bandera and 1604 was going to become an Academy, that would be really cool as the nearest ones to us here in Helotes are either over at NW Military (on the road to Camp Bullis) or over near Westover Hills.

Cheers! M2

erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    I for one am happy over any new gun business opening up!

I heard rumor that the old HEB at Bandera and 1604 was going to become an Academy, that would be really cool as the nearest ones to us here in Helotes are either over at NW Military (on the road to Camp Bullis) or over near Westover Hills.

I agree, competition among retailers is good for the consumer. That's the first I heard about Academy in the old HEB building. That'd rock!

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    One of our managers was out helping the San Antonio location to help set up shop in the guns department. I know the one in college station recently became a designated "gun world" store. They wanted me to go over there and help set it up.

Top Bottom