• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    One of our managers was out helping the San Antonio location to help set up shop in the guns department. I know the one in college station recently became a designated "gun world" store. They wanted me to go over there and help set it up.

Do you have an opening date?
    Target Sports

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    because me being here makes y'all seem more diverse and tolerant lmao

You forgot bait-breath - we already got better tokens than you, so not only are you replaceable, but we could likely get good money for ya in certain parts of the country as an indentured worker.....so settle yer ass down an' do as you're told!

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    You forgot bait-breath - we already got better tokens than you, so not only are you replaceable, but we could likely get good money for ya in certain parts of the country as an indentured worker.....so settle yer ass down an' do as you're told!

Lmao your token black guy quota is past full, but your token Muslim quota is short staffed.

oneBADDz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2011
    Lubbock
    Gander will -usually- price match Academy on firearms and that makes them a far more viable place to shop than you'll realize if you're merely price shopping looking at tags through the glass.

They also have killer sales at times. I bought my wife a P22 at Gander on Thanksgiving day. It was marked down to $309 and you got an additional $20 in Gander Bucks for every $100 you spend, so I essentially got the Walther for the killer deal of $249. I used their Gander Bucks to stock up on CCI Mini Mag to feed the P22. You'll have trouble beating that deal shopping used. Unfortunately, their normal pricing is as terrible as that one is good. It's all about timing at Gander.

kfc903

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Waco, TX
    I was at gander in Tyler one day, and overheard a customer call the gun counter asking if they had an XD .40. The employee put down the phone to go check the gun case, and after looking in it and asking another employee, he got on the phone and told the customer that they didn't have any. I thought that I had seen one, and went to double check. Sure enough, there were three of the damn things on the top shelf. Then, I notified the employee of his error and he looked pissed off and walked in the back. I guess it's hard to find good help these days. Their prices were horrendous, too.

Top Bottom