• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocBeech

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2023
    Paradise
    I never even saw that series; 2000-2005 evidently. But it looks like it's available on Freevee so I might have to watch a couple of of the first episodes this weekend.
    It is a Gene Roddenberry creation. Rumor is it was his un-used Star Trek and other Sci-Fi material he rolled into a show.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    While Crooks was reputed to have no social media shadow, he was in a Blackrock commercial a couple years ago... there is too much unverified coming out in this thread... phone, computer and rifle are at Quantico undergoing forensic analysis. If he had an Apple phone, the FBI will be in for a struggle getting it because if memory serves, Apple wouldn't give them a back door. (could be wrong about that but that is my somewhat oldish memory).

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    If he had an Apple phone, the FBI will be in for a struggle getting it because if memory serves, Apple wouldn't give them a back door. (could be wrong about that but that is my somewhat oldish memory).
    Apple cooperates with .gov

For government and law enforcement information requests, Apple complies with the laws pertaining to
    global entities that control our data and we provide details as legally required. For all requests from
    government and law enforcement agencies within the United States for content, with the exception of
    emergency circumstances (defined in the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 1986, as amended),
    Apple will only provide content in response to a search warrant issued upon a showing of probable
    cause, or customer consent

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    2 questions:

Has it been said how many shots the shooter got off?

Has it been said if charges will be brought against the shooter’s father? (e.g. straw man purchase as a minimum)

Very few details have been given out:

1) He killed 1, hit 3, and punctured a hydraulic line on the tractor. That is 5 shots. It is possible the shot that hit Trump also hit an attendee. So 4 minimum.

2) Shooter was of legal age and could buy for himself. Reported dad had 20 guns or so and bought this rifle a while back. No charges expected.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    While Crooks was reputed to have no social media shadow, he was in a Blackrock commercial a couple years ago

Lots of people are making a big deal about him being in the Blackrock commercial. He's on-screen for all of 3 seconds and says nothing. He's a background character in a commercial focused on a high school teacher. Any significance to his presence in the commercial is a major stretch.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    If he had an Apple phone, the FBI will be in for a struggle getting it because if memory serves, Apple wouldn't give them a back door. (could be wrong about that but that is my somewhat oldish memory).

Apple cooperates with LE, but does not have backdoors to give. The phone needs to be hacked.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Lots of people are making a big deal about him being in the Blackrock commercial. He's on-screen for all of 3 seconds and says nothing. He's a background character in a commercial focused on a high school teacher. Any significance to his presence in the commercial is a major stretch.

It is one of those coincidences. Get enough of them and there is a pattern.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas

Yeah. While an interesting "cameo", it means nothing.

Hell, I'm in a few commercials that my AV class did for local businesses back in HS.

Top Bottom