Gonzales, Texas
    IMG_6208.jpeg

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Hey Dallas area members! Your Rep needs to go for sure. She is one of braniacs who do-sponsored this: "Denying Infinite Security and Government Resources Allocated toward Convicted and Extremely Dishonorable Former Protectees Act". Note, the nominee for the 59th TX House, Wes Virdell, signed this request to Ms. Crockett to resign. I know the request is cosmetic but the voters up in the Dallas area can make it real.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Many outlets have reported that security (whether police or USSS) at the rally had spotted and had concerns for whom had become the shooter for as much as 26 minutes before the shooting.

While I don't think we will ever get the full truthful story, and I don't want to interject my own theories or ballistics of what is or what could have happened, I'd just like to know why they let Trump go on the stage knowing there was possible threat.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    From the You Cant Make This Up If You Tried dept.

USSS director Cheatle says they could not put snipers on roof shooter fired from due to the slope of roof. So they were inside while he was up top shooting. Cue the Benny HIll Music.

View attachment 462112
    the funny part is the USSS snipers roof was sloped way more than the one above the local PD roof.

DocBeech

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2023
    Paradise
    Silent movies? I'll have you know i spend a decent amount of time on here making fun of how old the 1911 and SAA shooters probably are.

I don't even know if these commercials were ever uploaded to YouTube, and i have no idea where my old hard drives are.
    Neither one of us had YouTube in HighSchool. I can find an 8mm projector etc if we need to see these!

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    From the You Cant Make This Up If You Tried dept.

USSS director Cheatle says they could not put snipers on roof shooter fired from due to the slope of roof. So they were inside while he was up top shooting. Cue the Benny HIll Music.

View attachment 462112
    Well, I guess that's where shooters need to go in the future. If you are planing on a suicide mission, slipping off the room and breaking your leg is nothin.

Last edited:

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    And USSS already offered the excuse that the shooters building was LEO responsibility. So, sloped roof is really an excuse for LEO to make.

hummmm I thought that was what SHE said it was a sloped roof so unsafe.

Top Bottom