• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Has it been said if charges will be brought against the shooter’s father? (e.g. straw man purchase as a minimum)
    Is it a straw purchase if it is bought as a gift? Now, if the shooter gave the money to Dad to buy it, and Dad went to the store, then it no longer looks like a gift or immediate family transfer/early inheritance. I read somewhere Dad had over 10 firearms "registered" to him though what kind was not stated.

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    Is it a straw purchase if it is bought as a gift? Now, if the shooter gave the money to Dad to buy it, and Dad went to the store, then it no longer looks like a gift or immediate family transfer/early inheritance. I read somewhere Dad had over 10 firearms "registered" to him though what kind was not stated.

I believe I heard that he asked his dad if he could borrow the rifle as he was "planning on going to the range".

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Seems to be more and more confirmed that the building was not unattended. Local LE were inside and using it as a staging area.

It also appears based on comments from several seemingly knowledgeable sources the SS handles immediate area and outsources to locals for outer perimeters.

It may end up being that the major failure is on the part of local LE, which can be laid toward SS for not insuring they were doing their part I suppose.

It’s also seems that the story that a local LE of some sort did scale the wall and attempt to intervene but dropped back to the ground when the shooter turned towards him. The shooter then quickly turned back and began firing.

And an unconfirmed story that there was supposed to be a counter sniper team on that roof, but it seems weird they would have counter snipers on a roof with rifles pointing in the direction of Trump. Not sure I buy that one. Maybe it was supposed to just be observers, or maybe it’s completely fake. Idk.
    This might explain why my thoughts keep going back to Uvalde.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    5fz-3fw5zo_t3.jpg

Top Bottom