Texas SOT

any of you not full fledged republicans?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    We owe no "loyalty" to the government.

Everything this country is founded on is the idea that the gov't will eventually become corrupt. It will restrict rights. It will needlessly tax, it will kill, murder, rape its way into, or to maintain its power.

That is why there is a document that outlines things the gov't CANNOT TOUCH.

Freedom of speech, the right to keep and bear arms, the right to not house troops, freedom from unreasonable search and seizure, freedom from self incrimination, etc etc.

It’s really a shame most young folks living here today don’t know or understand that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Venture Surplus ad

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Remind me again how the United Sates was created.

Furthermore, you didn't say anything about violence, you only said that you would crush a movement for secession. From where I'm standing, that means all movements, even peaceful ones.
    Any movement can become violent if you bring enough violence.

Or taco bell, or Bucc-ee's bean burritos

Depends on the movement, really

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    My principal is loyalty to the us federal government, not an unelected crown
    If your loyalty is to the government, not the Constitution and Country, then you ARE an idiot.
    Because currently, the government is or is openly trying to, violate it. Unlawfully. You need to get your head out of your ass before you lose your ass at the hands of your government.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    If your loyalty is to the government, not the Constitution and Country, then you ARE an idiot.
    Because currently, the government is or is openly trying to, violate it. Unlawfully. You need to get your head out of your ass before you lose your ass at the hands of your government.

Statists, like the OP, and anyone else in the authoritarian left can be broken down to 2 groups. The useful idiots, and the true believers.

I'm leaning towards OP being a useful idiot, which is the most backhanded compliment i can possibly think of.

To OP, do you know what will happen to you under a statist government?

You will be worked to the bone
    You will be beaten
    You will be starved

IF you are lucky, you get a bullet to the base of the skull

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    no, but don’t people of irish heritage in boston care about ireland? it’s only natural no?
    No!
    Edited to add; If your loyalty is to Russia because that is where your mother is from, then please feel free to move back and become a Russian citizen. By remaining here, by your own words, you are either a spy or a traitor. Or both.
    Either way, you are an idiot.

Last edited:

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    2C0A8956-3400-4130-A9B2-1365308FE4ED.png

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    America is a special place. Yu can be born anywhere else in the world, spend the vast majority of your life there.

But the second you move to the US, you are an American.

You cannot be born somewhere else and move to Russia, and become a Russian.

Even of you move to Russia, have kids there, even they will not be Russian.

My family moved to the US in 3 waves, 1840's, 1910's, and 1920's. They learned the language,and left Germany behind.

Well, except for 1917-1918 and 1941-1945.

They were Americans. Thats all they called themselves.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    It was implied that I was talking about the american government. Obviously I don’t care either way about said principle in panama or burundi or whatever, I didn’t think I even needed to state that.
    What the hell are you talking about? No one brought up those places except you. You are the perfect example of wilful ignorance and misdirection which is pervasive in not only American education today, but the inability to draw logical thought or direction from a discussion. You are the poster child for public education and the failure to train minds to extrapolate information and to draw logical conclusions from same.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    No!
    Edited to add; If your loyalty is to Russia because that is where your mother is from, then please feel free to move back and become a Russian citizen. By remaining here, by your own words, you are either a spy or a traitor. Or both.
    Either way, you are an idiot.

Lol, I’ve already stated several times that I’m American first several times. But just like you’ll see a lot of irish flags alongside america in boston, namesakes of teams, etc. I do keep some elements of my culture/heritage, and love it, even if not as much as America.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    What the hell are you talking about? No one brought up those places except you. You are the perfect example of wilful ignorance and misdirection which is pervasive in not only American education today, but the inability to draw logical thought or direction from a discussion. You are the poster child for public education and the failure to train minds to extrapolate information and to draw logical conclusions from same.
    You're probably using words that he can't understand. He's a libtard, go easy on the vocabulary and he might get a hint.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GiantLoomis
    Top Bottom