• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    How much you willing to bet that they didn't Bonnie and Clyde these guys?
    I was going to say a couple hundred. Of course that's easy to say since the "eye witness" account, which which is one of the occupiers with every reason to be biased, already contradicts your beliefs. I'm more than willing to put up pretty much any amount you want since it seems a slam dunk you're wrong.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    From what I can tell, the only resolution the "militia" will accept is getting. Their way to do as they wish with the reserve and possibly dismantling the BLM.

That won't happen. They don't have the support to make it happen.

In the end they will get tired and give up, or the gov will decide it's time to move them out and things will likely get very ugly.

Lasting effect: who knows. I'm sure it will be mentioned in the next call for gun control.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Lol so you think I used to take loads of drainage pipe out there when I was younger. Never seen so many deer ducks geese and other critters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    I'm curious, how do you think the gov should handle the situation?

Was there ever a peaceful option?

Sent from my HAL 9000

If the group refused to negotiate? I don't see it because they can't get what they want. No more BLM,? Whatever, it's just a group to manage Govt lands. Get rid of them something else would just fill the void. So who would see that as any real solution on either side? No one should honestly think it's going to happen because a fringe group took over a nature center. They had some idea that people would just rise up. It's the dang echo chamber mentality. They just don't get that they are fringe. People are paying bill, feeding families, living their lives. They just don't have time for this nonsense. That and they have kind of talked themselves into a corner haven't they. Either they die, because they won't quit and can't get what they want, or they were just talking crap. More than a few people have done things to back up a brag that they otherwise would never do.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Again, if they didn't want peace all these guys would be dead/prison weeks ago.

Their ranks would have filled to overflow. They're not the only group in the area. Public outcry would have made a wave the Fed's don't want.

Something that even CNN couldn't put a positive spin on.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Lol so you think I used to take loads of drainage pipe out there when I was younger. Never seen so many deer ducks geese and other critters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yeah cus leaving the compound seems to have worked out real well. You really think they will just be allowed to walk around and shoot stuff and no one will take the opportunity to stop them. Ever?

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I was going to say a couple hundred. Of course that's easy to say since the "eye witness" account, which which is one of the occupiers with every reason to be biased, already contradicts your beliefs. I'm more than willing to put up pretty much any amount you want since it seems a slam dunk you're wrong.

Actually the I witness verifies the Feds indiscriminately shot into the vehicles hundreds of rounds just like Bonnie and Clyde. How about you just choke yourself either way.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Their ranks would have filled to overflow. They're not the only group in the area. Public outcry would have made a wave the Fed's don't want.

Something that even CNN couldn't put a positive spin on.

You can't have it both ways. Maybe the only reason the feds want peace is for PR but that still means they want peace. That's your own logic mind you not mine.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Actually the I witness verifies the Feds indiscriminately shot into the vehicles hundreds of rounds just like Bonnie and Clyde. How about you just choke yourself either way.

Chill.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Top Bottom