• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    LaVoy Fini$#@! joins the list of other people, such as Joe Stack who flew the small aeroplane into a Texas fed gov tower a few years ago, who put themselves into the path of death in attempts to fight against & raise awareness about the US regime ... attempts which were all perhaps foolish or worse, but which did involve courage and bravery beyond the ordinary.

Joe Stack killed an innocent person in that building and could have killed many more. You're publishing an article glorifying a damn terrorist. Thirteen others were wounded. Had the building blown up as intended debris would have fallen onto 183 - a 6 lane freeway- and potentially caught the mega church next to it.

Last edited:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    You're right Zinc.

They all should be murdered for daring to even challenge the government. They're nothing but terrorist.

Nope thats your view that Da Evilz Guvment is after them.

They should be charged with the crimes they are committing, most of which are trespass, which is probably a misdemeanor. I know they were actually charging them with something similarly lightweight like interfering with the law or such.

But if they point a weapon at a cop, then that cop has the right to defend himself just like both you and I do.

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    I am thinking shooting guns would be an extraordinarily bad idea now that da Evilz Guvment has stepped up its cover with roadblocks and such.
    Well by the time I decide I'm gonna take over a government building, I don't think I really care what is and isn't a good idea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Do you ask that when other cop shootings occur?
    I always try to determine what actually happened. Sometimes it's pretty clear up front, but isn't so far in this case. All we have now is a phoned in "eye witness" that I'm not inclined to believe until it can be verified she was there, and you assuming guns were pointed at cops.

9 minutes of a guy running an excavator?
    It's "live video" :laughing:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I always try to determine what actually happened. Sometimes it's pretty clear up front, but isn't so far in this case. All we have now is a phoned in "eye witness" that I'm not inclined to believe until it can be verified she was there, and you assuming guns were pointed at cops.

Excellent. Yes I am making that assumption. You are correct though - as you note the facts aren't in and it could have been a bad shoot. In light of the media attention, I am making that assumption.

Looks like they're digging in? Gotta be a reason for a hole.

My wife wants a Bobcat, just to dig holes. Could it be related to the fact that, with my life insurance, I'm worth more dead than alive?

To the topic. I hope not. That doesn't sound good.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Was the guy taking a crap in front of the camera right at the start? Serious question.

The belt of shotgun shells gave me a laugh.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Top Bottom