• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Remove all rhetoric and ignore the issues on both sides of this conflict. What remains is the realization that if you refuse to do what our government says, armed men will be sent to kill you!

Flash

I think this is a little more accurate.

Sent from my HAL 9000

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Remove all rhetoric and ignore the issues on both sides of this conflict. What remains is the realization that if you disagree with our government, armed men will be sent to kill you!

Flash

That itself is rhetoric.

To be accurate what remains is, if you seize government property, you are committing a crime. Eventually they may stop you on the road and attempt to arrest you for said crime, and if you draw on a police officer they will correctly shoot the crap out of you.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    If there was real planning to all this. Bundy was a poster boy with a name. Somebody else is running it.

They keep repeating they arrested the command of the group. The others will give up.....

Imo........That'd be a real bad miscalculation.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't see any big planning behind it.

Bundy thought he could walk on water after the last BLM fiasco. Decided to take it a step further. Thought he would have thousands of people flocking in to support him.

They way it was handled and the verbal support of the idea he promotes is telling, but his hand wasn't as strong as he presumed.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    There's supposedly ex-fbi in the group. Retired agent or something a kin too it. Very little has been said about him.

If true, there's definitely a level of planning involved. Now, the group has a bigger cause. A fallen comrade. That in itself increases the danger factor through the roof.

Retribution is a bitch of a thing and the group is gonna want pounds of it. Weighed out to the gram.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    This group ain't just a bunch of brush popper ranch hands. There's heavy duty ex-military in that building. Folks trained by the folks hunting them.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This group ain't just a bunch of brush popper ranch hands. There's heavy duty ex-military in that building. Folks trained by the folks hunting them.

Lots of ex military fall far from the "heavy duty" category, aside from standing on the scales.

I've served and mean no disrespect, but the idea that ex military=highly trained/smart/rugged/tough/experienced/anything else is assuredly false.

I've also known some ranch hands that would have a lot of ex military guys in a bad way real quick.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Lots of ex military fall far from the "heavy duty" category, aside from standing on the scales.

I've served and mean no disrespect, but the idea that ex military=highly trained/smart/rugged/tough/experienced/anything else is assuredly false.

I've also known some ranch hands that would have a lot of ex military guys in a bad way real quick.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Then concede there might be a higher level of planning to this. Bundy getting arrested might not have any effect what so ever.

Guess we'll see what's in the works. The Fed's set up road blocks thinking the group would be scattering. Not the case.

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Lots to eat on that refuge ;-) if your already gonna be charged with a felony might as well enjoy some venison while you are there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Lots to eat on that refuge ;-) if your already gonna be charged with a felony might as well enjoy some venison while you are there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I am thinking shooting guns would be an extraordinarily bad idea now that da Evilz Guvment has stepped up its cover with roadblocks and such.

shinnosuke

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    San Antonio
    Brandon Smith weighs in:
    http://www.alt-market.com/articles/...seven-oregon-occupiers-arrested-one-shot-dead

The following is from the comments section of the article linked in this post:
    Sad end; & sad to lose the focus on USA innocent in prison
    written by brabantian , January 27, 2016

May God bless the spirit of LaVoy Finicum as he begins his sojourn in the world beyond this one ... and may the angels bring comfort to his family

LaVoy Finicum joins the list of other people, such as Joe Stack who flew the small aeroplane into a Texas fed gov tower a few years ago, who put themselves into the path of death in attempts to fight against & raise awareness about the US regime ... attempts which were all perhaps foolish or worse, but which did involve courage and bravery beyond the ordinary.

--

What is striking to some of us in viewing this debacle, is the lost opportunity to focus on what could have been the lightning rod for real mass awakening of US citizens against their fascist regime ... the appalling jailing & imprisonment of innocent people railroaded by the USA's hopelessly corrupt & useless courts

In this case in Oregon it was the Hammonds, father & son ... wrongfully, illegally & un-Constitutionally sent to prison not just once, but now the 2nd time for the same trumped-up offence

Theirs was a case worth making a stand-off over, but BEFORE they went to prison ... the Hammonds meekly accepted going to prison, but it seems clear this was only because the Liberty movement did not gather together in strength to urge upon the Hammonds that their plight could be the case that wakes up all of America

Blocking US gov agents from kidnapping the Hammonds, would have been worth the life-and-death risks of stand-off civil disobedience

Imprisonment of the innocent 'ordered' by corrupt-beyond-repair US courts, is THE ISSUE ... the US gulag is already so huge, that 1 out of 50 US working-age males, is in jail RIGHT NOW as you read this ... there is a 15% chance for any US male, that he will be in prison where the Hammonds are, at some point in his life

Let me recall for you again, the words of great Soviet dissident Alexander Solzhenitsyn, speaking of the time of Russian totalitarianism, when Russia had a gulag that is the size of the USA gulag now, & when Russia was illegally imprisoning honourable people like the Hammonds

Solzhenitsyn saw, that blocking the gov seizure of citizens to go into the gulag prison camps, was THE ISSUE on which common citizens should take a stand, that would have brought the fascist machine to a halt. Solzhenitsyn wrote:

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive & had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door & at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose & had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? ... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers & transport & notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If ... if ... We didn't love freedom enough. And even more - we had no awareness of the real situation ... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."
    - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Then concede there might be a higher level of planning to this. Bundy getting arrested might not have any effect what so ever.

Guess we'll see what's in the works. The Fed's set up road blocks thinking the group would be scattering. Not the case.

I don't see anything in my post that would give reason to believe any higher power is in control.

Don't need to be smart/tough/rugged/etc to stay planted. Only have a motivation to stay. People have been highly motivated to do many things for reasons other than what they say. Sometimes it's a matter of being accepted, wanting to be "somebody", or just wanting to say they were part of something. Who knows.

The gov is tip toeing for reasons I believe are obvious. If things get bloody, they will be making sure they can say they did everything possible to bring a peaceful resolution. Last thing they want is another memory like Waco or Ruby Ridge.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    And if they were "hunting them" the rest would be evaporated dust and a 20 foot crater where the office once stood.

if you're going to use a term like "hunting them", think about it first.

I think this is pretty unlikely. For many reasons. Mostly political.

Doesn't mean they aren't being hunted, but I don't think you really call it hunting when you know where they are and can see them pretty much 24/7.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Top Bottom