• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Drive off the reserve to go to a community meeting? Who would possibly think that the FBI wouldn't be on the road?

Why would the leader himself decide to go on a road trip?

shinnosuke

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    San Antonio
    Drive off the reserve to go to a community meeting? Who would possibly think that the FBI wouldn't be on the road?

Why would the leader himself decide to go on a road trip?

Normalcy bias. The FBI hadn't arrested anybody so far, so Bundy and crew must have thought that they would once again be able to travel unmolested. I just read that Ammon Bundy's younger brother, Ryan, was shot and wounded in the arrest. The wound is minor, according to the news.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Fed is going to murder some Americans.

HARNEY COUNTY, Ore. — One person is dead and seven others, including Oregon occupation leader Ammon Bundy, were detained following a violent confrontation with the FBI and state police Tuesday night.

LaVoy Finicum, an outspoken member of the armed group who would often speak at news conferences in place of Bundy, was shot and killed during the confrontation.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Couple days ago he drove to the airport to visit an FBI guy. Then drove back when the FBI would not talk with him on camera.
    This has not been, and still is not, your usual building-occupation. More excitement to come no doubt, and sooner than later.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I bet the Feds just opened fire.

Yes, it is important to make your assumptions without any facts.
    Reports are noting arrests, one as far down as Arizona.

As at 6.00 Houston time a few militia have left, but others said they aren't leaving. From Oregon Live:

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-st...urce=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

12:58 a.m. Law enforcement officers set up roadblocks around the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge hours after one of the takeover's top spokesmen was killed and other leaders were arrested Tuesday on a highway out of town.

FBI officials told those still at the compound, about 30 miles southeast of Burns, that they were free to leave and should. By midnight, few people appeared to have taken up the offer and the lights were still on.
    Gary Hunt, who traveled from California to support the occupation, said a few people had left. "The rest have decided they're going to hold their ground," he said

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Yes sir
    There are gas fumes there just waiting for a spark and when it lights off God help us
    I meow little about the Bundy led group or their real intentons
    I just share themail same feelings with them in principle about land grabbing tyrants like the BLM

Do you do this often...

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    until I get some different reports out of there from what happend, I won't know anything more than what the reports say on the surface
    I'm a little surprised that the MSM is giving it just a blub

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I'm seeing articles all over da evilz intranetz on it. Most are slaying the same thing though, not a lot of detail yet.
    Evidently 5-6 still at the office saying they will not leave. Others are saying the police/fed has now put up roadblocks all around, allowing people out of the area but not back in.

Here's to hoping this ends now with no more bloodshed.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Remove all rhetoric and ignore the issues on both sides of this conflict. What remains is the realization that if you disagree with our government, armed men will be sent to kill you!

Flash

Top Bottom