• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Actually the I witness verifies the Feds indiscriminately shot into the vehicles hundreds of rounds just like Bonnie and Clyde. How about you just choke yourself either way.

No. They don't and B&C were shot from ambush. This was a police stop with lights and sirens. Everyone who got out of the car and surrendered was uninjured. The witness talked about the guy arguing about going to the Sheriff so they just didn't blast away but talked for a little bit at least. So no. Still want to bet? Set the amount. Oh and the personal attack? Go choke myself? Really? I'm sorry you have such a hard time admitting you're wrong but that is just not necessary.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    You can't have it both ways. Maybe the only reason the feds want peace is for PR but that still means they want peace. That's your own logic in your mind, not mine.

I've never seen a federal agency with a soul. I can't see applying human emotions to a federal institution.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    I've never seen a federal agency with a soul. I can't see applying human emotions to a federal institution.
    Well they do have real people that work there. Just normal people that haven't sold their souls to Satan or anything. That have kids and raise families and go to church.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Well they do have real people that work there. Just normal people that haven't sold their souls to Satan or anything. That have kids and raise families and go to church.

Those real people follow the rules of the job. They may have golden hearts but the policy is cold.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Hard to say what an individual wants.

The ATF wanted to make a big splash at the Branch Davidian compound, with lots of press. They wanted to show that their agency should not be eliminated. They chose to go in guns blazing. Lots of people - LEO's, bystanders, lawbreakers alike - died. Got lots of press, just not the type they wanted. ATF management placed politics over the risk of lost lives.

And some individual LEO's (a tiny minority) like to use force. Just takes one to turn a stop into an incident.

Could have been avoidable. Could have been justified. Could be in the middle. None of us here knows enough of the facts to judge one way or the other.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    My last trip to the tax office. I nearly fell asleep in line.
    :)

Can you please define your question better. Everything the fed does is peaceful unless its not.
    *Fed Board meeting was peaceful.
    *At least two people made it through the security theater at Intercontinental without harm.
    *Deep in the dark underbelly of Bureau 666, some weights were weighed and some measures were taken.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Lol, and the mail man.

Here's another question more defined. Name a federal agency that hasn't received weapons? Shotguns, handguns, rifles(auto), vests, gas masks, mraps.....

Even the mailman is being militarized. Billions of rounds and weapons don't seem a very peaceful motive.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I'm curious, how do you think the gov should handle the situation?

Was there ever a peaceful option?

Sent from my HAL 9000

Yeah
    They could leave and go away

I'm sure there is anothere piece of land in some other state they can screw people over

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

Nazis had families also
    What's your point again?

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I didn't care for the motivational speech, but the personal insights were interesting. Groups like these usually have informants in them. Perhaps the informants are used not only for intelligence gathering, but to steer the post-action narrative as well.

I'm trying to understand the logistics of how Ammon called his wife from the back seat of a cop car, tho. Did he have a phone keistered to avoid it being confiscated?

Top Bottom