• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    That video directly contradicts the eye witnesses. It was the state police not the feds. Lavoy jumped out of that truck quick as heck and while I would want to check it sure as heck looked like he dropped his arms and reached for his waist before he was shot. It may be a bad shooting, maybe there will be more evidence but right now it looks legal.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013

Reportedly the complete and unedited video.

Lavoy was shot about 9:30 and in this much clearer video he was clearly and 100% not putting his hands up. As a matter of fact his motions seen almost exaggeration to the point I'm wondering is is wasn't Suicide by cop. He made motions two times like he was reaching across his body with his right hand in a "crossdraw". Maybe his gun got hung up? Maybe it was for show? But I tell you what. Some people on here were totally and without question wrong.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Since yesterday the media has been calling it a "traffic stop." It was an ambush. The lying dogs in the media have sold their souls.

yeah the gov cant keep up with Syrians that are here, but they seem to have a handle on this operation.
    plenty of vehicles and air support

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Hard to tell what happened in the video.

They are saying he was reaching for a pistol:
    “On at least two occasions, Finicum reaches his right hand toward a pocket on the left inside portion of his jacket. He did have a loaded 9-millimeter semiautomatic handgun in that pocket,” Bretzing said.

Yet another instance where bodycams would help.

Last edited:

shinnosuke

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    San Antonio
    They are saying he was reaching for a pistol:
    “On at least two occasions, Fini$#@! reaches his right hand toward a pocket on the left inside portion of his jacket. He did have a loaded 9-millimeter semiautomatic handgun in that pocket,” Bretzing said.

Yet another instance where bodycams would help.

"President Obama has personally contacted the grieving widow of Robert 'LaVoy' Fini c u m to offer his condolences telling her that she will save an average of $2,500 per year on health insurance and that if she likes her husband she can keep her husband, because, you know, nobody in government would ever lie about important junk like that road where LaVoy was shot down...he didn't build that."

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    "President Obama has personally contacted the grieving widow of Robert 'LaVoy' Fini c u m to offer his condolences telling her that she will save an average of $2,500 per year on health insurance and that if she likes her husband she can keep her husband, because, you know, nobody in government would ever lie about important junk like that road where LaVoy was shot down...he didn't build that."

Zombie Reagan climbed out of his grave today to admonish the tresspassers still in the Oregon office: "Try to draw on a trooper and you'll die in the snow." He then dropped the mic and climbed back in his grave.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Did you delete some posts?
    Yes, someone came on saying that cats were superior to dogs and I immediately peed on his leg. Dogs superior cats inferior! The new Mods are probably rethinking this whole mod thing already. ;)

To the topic is there any update on the (is it three or five?) remaining ones in the office? Supposedly one is on FB posting that a "seal team" is coming to rescue them.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas

Reportedly the complete and unedited video.

Lavoy was shot about 9:30 and in this much clearer video he was clearly and 100% not putting his hands up. As a matter of fact his motions seen almost exaggeration to the point I'm wondering is is wasn't Suicide by cop. He made motions two times like he was reaching across his body with his right hand in a "crossdraw". Maybe his gun got hung up? Maybe it was for show? But I tell you what. Some people on here were totally and without question wrong.

He wasn't putting his hands up? What were those two lanky things extending out from his body near his head? If he was going to shoot, wouldn't he have been better off having it when he came out of the truck? I'm curious if in a panic and rush of emotions, he was simply trying to pull out his gun and toss it to the side.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    The difficulty, as we know is, one does not pull out his firearm after nearly running over an officer. You comply with lawful orders. Going for a firearm, even if to drop it, will likely result in them shooting, ESPECIALLY if you have stated multiple times in proper James Cagney fashion that 'you'll never take me alive copper, see!'

Maybe someone can clarify. I don't get the flash bangs by the vehicle. I would think that doing that might shock the passengers into opening up, even if they were previously complying.

Top Bottom