• ...and so much more!
  • itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    The left wingers believe the part about him charging the FBI but ignore the part of them shooting hundreds of rounds into a vehicle with people trying to raise white flags. They cherry pick what they like. People like bones, he says the guy charged the FBI but denies the rest of the story.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    So you allow movement of the protesters. Show them civil discourse. Town halls, meetings. Get them use to the movement. Then spring the trap.

Let's say the eyewitness reports, reported are true......

I'm at a loss for words. It's a serious perspective into the workings of the federal government. I'm not gonna believe that the group fired first. They had plenty of opportunities to do that and a traffic stop doesn't pass the sniff test.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    You know my point. These are not Nazi's we are talking about.

your analogy that those Feds have families means nothing. Trying to attach some attribute to them to paint them in a certain way,when in reality you have no idea what kind of people they really are.
    Almost everyone has a family they go home to
    it means nothing as to if you are a decent and honorable person.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I suspect "Nazis" was for emotional impact but the fact is most folks will commit all manner of atrocity because someone in "authority" told them to, families or not.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Posted elsewhere, but perhaps applies here:

Attachments

• conservatives.jpeg
      conservatives.jpeg
      40.1 KB · Views: 203

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    your analogy that those Feds have families means nothing. Trying to attach some attribute to them to paint them in a certain way,when in reality you have no idea what kind of people they really are.
    Almost everyone has a family they go home to
    it means nothing as to if you are a decent and honorable person.
    That's not what the word analogy means. You are the one trying to paint them in a certain way. I'm saying they are people just like any other and don't deserve the demonetization they are getting.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    They are people. But just like many of the corporate people I work with, they bindly follow rules to avoid making a decision or appear to be going against higher ups. Self preservation at the expense of the lower class is the rule.

from an idgit coffeeholic

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    That's not what the word analogy means. You are the one trying to paint them in a certain way. I'm saying they are people just like any other and don't deserve the demonetization they are getting.
    I know what you are saying and I disagree
    Federal employess can and will do just about anything ask of them. Ask Randy Weaver.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Looked like he was surrendering to me. If he planned on fighting he would have had a rifle. The parts edited out may be where they were firing into the truck.
    Kind of hard to tell exactly what he was doing from the air there. Looks like he might have been shot when he grabs his side and stumbles, turns towards the guy coming up behind him slightly, then he falls down. They lit up the truck after Finicum was down. Looked like flashbangs as well as shooting it.

shinnosuke

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    San Antonio
    Since yesterday the media has been calling it a "traffic stop." It was an ambush. The lying dogs in the media have sold their souls.

Top Bottom