• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I don't know. He's got a August 26 Facebook posting, thanking people for support

Yeah. He posted that at 10:17 AM (Central) the morning on the 26th. He was arrested the second time just a couple of hours after he posted that in the early afternoon. TMZ first broke the news of his arrest at about 3:30 that afternoon and then obtained and released the arrest report at 4:30 PM (Pacific) (6:30 PM Central) You can see the turn in the timeline in the comments to his posting with all/most being supportive until 4:11 PM (Central) when the first post came through and the comments go from love and support to anger and hate.

So, what you saw posted on the 26th by Will was his thanks for support for the previous charge. Not this one (these).

I bet this guy regrets posting this comment in support, just before finding out that he'd been arrested again:

sygabany.jpg

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    And Stephenie admitted that will molested her in a facebook post.
    now everyone who made fun of her goofy eye and snaggle tooth is feeling guilty for making fun of her.
    Now that the evidence mints, it's going to be interesting to see if will take this to trial. A yone one know the min/max penalty for this crime in LA? I heard it was death?

Me thinks you read the first post, and a few comments then went and posted. The conversation changed considerably with a new arrest that was noted in post #62. Instead of re-reading the entire thread, just click this news article that Shotgun Jeremy posted. 'Sons of Guns' series canceled after actor charged with aggravat - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports Ok, now lets hear what you think :)

I don't want to sound like I'm piling on but if I am, I am doing so without apologies. This guy needs his day in court and I hope he gets it. Actually, everyone needs it.

I understand how bad things look for this guy, and if he is guilty then he needs to hang from the neck until dead. But please remember that people lie and I offer up this example I witnessed a while back in an ER.

A young girl came in and said she had been raped by her older boyfriend. SO dept. gets notified, SANE nurse gets notified to come see the girl, and the whole rape exam process ball gets rolling.

In the mean time one of the deputies goes to the boyfriends house and interviews him. He denies it and says he never touched the girl, and then goes onto say that the girl threatened to ruin his life if he doesn't have sex w/ her. He gives the deputy his phone to show him texts the girl has sent to him. The deputy goes to the ER and gets the mother of the girl and relays the story the boy told. While they are standing at the nurses station the boys phone lights up and it is the girl texting the boy from the SANE room. She is texting him (or so she thought) what else she is going to make up to tell the authorities.
    The mother is furious, and she and the deputy go back to the room and confront the girl. Apparently, she comes clean and admits that she is just mad at the boy, made the rape story up, and they all leave the ER. I do not know what, if anything happened to the girl for making the false accusations.

I don't know the sons of guns guy from a hole in the wall. Unless I have missed a news story where there is DNA, video evidence, or some other definitive proof (literally caught in the act) that he sexually assaulted anyone, other than someone accusing him, then refer to my comment above, otherwise, give him his day in court as Ben said.
    In this day and age the worst accusation that can be made is to accuse someone of being a pedophile.

Just my .02

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    We all know he did it because he is such a jerk on TV and has been arrested after he ended a sexual relationship with a spiteful woman! Her meal ticket just expired so out comes the claws. Guilty until proven innocent, right? It also sounds like the local D A wants to make a name for his(her)self by having him rearrested.

While I am not defending him I want guilt to be proven beyond any doubt not just a reasonable doubt mostly because of what I read on forums.

At least the MSM isn't helping us with our opinion like they are on other news items. Sound bites.....Gov. Perry...felony indictment.....Ferguson teen murdered by white police officer......murder...felon...indictment...racist....concealed carry revoked due to felony charges...rick perry...white people racist....black people victims... Democrats..your saviors...Republicans..evil rich...

Everyone just step back, take a breathe and consider what we really know at this point. A relationship ended badly, charges were filed, arrest made, bail posted, rearrest, new bail posted, high profile case and a career opportunity for the Prosecutor!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    It also sounds like the local D A wants to make a name for his(her)self by having him rearrested.
    !

Its a trend for DAs to do this. Makes them look tough on crimes the public tends to get in an outrage over, in order to get re-elected.

Meanwhile they refuse to pursue charges and evidence of theft and embezzlement. Even with smoking gun evidence. Because no one gives a rip if a business man gets stolen from.

Focus on the sex crimes, ignore most other crimes and keep the papers full of crimes and arrests that cause outrage so the DA gets re-elected. Seems to be a good working model for them.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    OT Warning

Its a trend for DAs to do this. Makes them look tough on crimes the public tends to get in an outrage over, in order to get re-elected.
    Focus on the sex crimes, ignore most other crimes and keep the papers full of crimes and arrests that cause outrage so the DA gets re-elected. Seems to be a good working model for them.
    There is so much truth to this, it boggles the mind.
    • Broadly speaking, the disgusting actions and attitudes of various Sheriffs and DAs around the country can simply be chalked up on the "circus" side of the "bread and circuses" ledger.
    • For specifics, feel free to google and you'll easily get plenty of results. If you need a place to start, the Internet Crimes Against Children task force in southern Florida is a particularly heinous hive of scum and villainy when it comes to entrapment.
    But I don't think this thread should drift that far afield, so I'll stop there.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs

Meanwhile they refuse to pursue charges and evidence of theft and embezzlement. Even with smoking gun evidence. Because no one gives a rip if a business man gets stolen from.

There's a reason both lawyers and whores are called solicitor's, they have a lot in common in their business models.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    OT Warning

• Broadly speaking, the disgusting actions and attitudes of various Sheriffs and DAs around the country can simply be chalked up on the "circus" side of the "bread and circuses" ledger.
    • For specifics, feel free to google and you'll easily get plenty of results. If you need a place to start, the Internet Crimes Against Children task force in southern Florida is a particularly heinous hive of s$#@! and villainy when it comes to entrapment.

It is a discussion that should be held if perhaps not in this thread in a new thread although the topics are inextricably linked.

I'm out on the land setting up my dove kill zones for tomorrow morning at the moment so I don't have time to start a new thread and put any intelligent thought into it at the moment but if you, Roger or anyone else want to start one I will have plenty to say on the matter when I get in this evening and have time to organize my thoughts.

Suggested thread titles:

* Modern Prosecution Techniques Vs. The Rights of Private Citizens

** American Prosecution and Due Process

*** Modern Police State and the Role of Modern Prosecution

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    OT Warning

• For specifics, feel free to google and you'll easily get plenty of results. If you need a place to start, the Internet Crimes Against Children task force in southern Florida is a particularly heinous hive of s$#@! and villainy when it comes to entrapment.

I don't think it too far a drift, this is from the article linked in post #68.

An associate in law enforcement has informed me that it’s often common practice (although not official procedure) to serve one arrest warrant at a time if multiple charges are being filed for crimes involving sexual offenses against children, a process that increases the expense and embarrassment to the charged individual regardless of whether the charges are true.

Like others have said, you may beat the rap, but you will not beat the ride........and some of those drivers hit every bump they can :).............it appears that a form of punishment is being inflicted long before a verdict by some in many cases.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    OT Observation from the posts just above this one who quoted my previous post -

The forum software censors the word "scum"?

picard-facepalm1_zps4c4f9a5f.jpg

Top Bottom