• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Well, this info changes things somewhat.

Sure glad I never jumped onto the RJ bandwagon.

I did like their integrelly suppressed 458 SOCOM.

I feel bad for the family and for all the guys whose jobs are now on the line trying to deal with all the fallout.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I can finally say I told you so. Always hated this damn show, their antics, and their "neva been done befo" hackjob creations.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I'm assuming the daughter and her husband get the shop now? If so, I hope they figure out a way to spin this so that people will buy from them as a show of support for her instead of having anything to do with the dad. She's gonna have to get a regular paycheck from somewhere now that the show has been cancelled.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I'm assuming the daughter and her husband get the shop now? If so, I hope they figure out a way to spin this so that people will buy from them as a show of support for her instead of having anything to do with the dad. She's gonna have to get a regular paycheck from somewhere now that the show has been cancelled.

Doubt it, daughter can't hold the license because of the deal her and her father made with the BATFE years ago after a hiccup. I think Joe (and maybe Charlie) have the FFL and control of the company. Daughter and SIL have been trying to get their own thing going.

Last edited:

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    They were about to start there own shop.

If they do keep it they will have to change the name.

If he offs himself will that make the guns more valuable

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    The Internet trolls have been hard at work:

urera2ab.jpg

qe5e3u6u.jpg

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Doubt it, daughter can't hold the license because of the deal her and her father made with the BATFE years ago after a hiccup. I think Joe (and maybe Charlie) have the FFL and control of the company. Daughter and SIL have been trying to get their own thing going.

I don't follow the show enough to know who's who. I'm guessing Joe or Charlie are not the husband. Is there a reason the husband can't get the FFL? How would they start their own shop any other way?

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I don't follow the show enough to know who's who. I'm guessing Joe or Charlie are not the husband. Is there a reason the husband can't get the FFL? How would they start their own shop any other way?

Joe and Charlie are other regularly appearing guys on the show. I think those two and Vince all held the licenses after the feds took them from father Will and daughter Stephanie. They have had corporate issues for quite a while and I think that Joe and Charlie took over the license when Vince left. Daughter married Kris, one of the guys that worked in the shop. Those two have been trying to get this going. Defensive Training Group - Home

If the company wants to survive and keep the show, or one like it going, here is an idea.

Since gun stores are having a hard time getting through the glut. They just opened a retail outlet full of merchandise, and will probably face some hard times. Make a deal with Fleming and Vince to come back as partners, and go from there. Let Stephanie and Kris keep working. Those two guys were popular and actually had skills that a lot of gun guys appreciated.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    What qualifications do they have to teach?
    they worked for a child molester for a few years and have some really nifty graphic logos with skulls and stuff and they watched every video that nutnfancy puts out that's a lot of creds right there

Last edited:

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    And Stephenie admitted that will molested her in a facebook post.

now everyone who made fun of her goofy eye and snaggle tooth is feeling guilty for making fun of her.

Now that the evidence mints, it's going to be interesting to see if will take this to trial.

A yone one know the min/max penalty for this crime in LA? I heard it was death?

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    And Stephenie admitted that will molested her in a facebook post.

now everyone who made fun of her goofy eye and snaggle tooth is feeling guilty for making fun of her.

Now that the evidence mints, it's going to be interesting to see if will take this to trial.

A yone one know the min/max penalty for this crime in LA? I heard it was death?

It was capital until '08. These days it's life.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Judging from the article, I'm leaning toward BS.

My 3 month old was born with low platelet count, so naturally she has bruises on her. A friend of mine had the same problem with HIS child and the CPS took the kid away for almost a year, on the basis that the baby had a bruise and it had to have come from somewhere. He went through hell getting his life back to normal.

I heard the kid was his daughter. If the man was in his nighty boxers, and gave his daughter a huge hug and kiss goodnight, someone could have said that was inappropriate. Until further details are released, this seems like the type of situation where a woman had her kids taken away because someone saw naked baby pictures in her house. Geeez.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Judging from the article, I'm leaning toward BS.

My 3 month old was born with low platelet count, so naturally she has bruises on her. A friend of mine had the same problem with HIS child and the CPS took the kid away for almost a year, on the basis that the baby had a bruise and it had to have come from somewhere. He went through hell getting his life back to normal.

I heard the kid was his daughter. If the man was in his nighty boxers, and gave his daughter a huge hug and kiss goodnight, someone could have said that was inappropriate. Until further details are released, this seems like the type of situation where a woman had her kids taken away because someone saw naked baby pictures in her house. Geeez.

Me thinks you read the first post, and a few comments then went and posted. The conversation changed considerably with a new arrest that was noted in post #62. Instead of re-reading the entire thread, just click this news article that Shotgun Jeremy posted. 'Sons of Guns' series canceled after actor charged with aggravat - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

Ok, now lets hear what you think :)

Top Bottom