• ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    "arrested for crimes against nature"

I bet it was that damned BAR they built for Jesse James that brought that charge
    jesse-james-with-gun.jpg

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Holy cow, he's gonna have to lawyer up big time. Even if he didn't do anything, it's gonna cost him everything he has.

That's the scary part of the whole deal. The thought of being innocent and losing everything trying to prove it. Of course if he's guilty, may he rot in hell.

Don't have any clue one way or the other, so I'll just have to wait and see what evidence is presented and how this all plays out.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Holy crap. This guy is boned.

The, 'oh shes just disgruntled' excuse isn't gonna cut it this time.

"Sent from a iBong6"

Last edited:

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Last edited:

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    If you ask me, I always assume reality TV to be just the opposite. So I don't if he's as much of a douche as the vibe he gives of on TV. But I don't care if you're my worst enemy, nobody deserves to be accused of a violent crime. Especially one as severe and vile as sexual assault of a minor.

Not sure how the law works in the scenario like this but I imagine it could be pretty hard to run a firearms related business with a charge like this hanging over your head. Even if he does get cleared this could last long enough to lose the business either way.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    Stories like this highlight the importance of being "above reproach". I hope these allegations aren't true. Sad ordeal for all involved.

From the desk of a literate squirrel named Leonard.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Stories like this highlight the importance of being "above reproach". I hope these allegations aren't true. Sad ordeal for all involved.

From the desk of a literate squirrel named Leonard.

Boy Scouts of America has training that hits any leaders over the head with this. Between this and a criminal background check I really don't know how much more due diligence they could possibly do to protect the boys and leaders.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    According to the TMZ article, his daughter is a victim. If so, not good for him. I would like to discount TMZ as just another tabloid, but they do have a history of accurately breaking news stories like this.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    This is gonna destroy red jacket firearms. I know the company back away from him. The name came from him, his name is associated with it.

From now to the end of time, everytime someone pulls out a RJ rifle....someones gonna ask, "Wasn't that made by that child molester, whats his name?"

Itll be another micheal jackson thing. (Name not capitalized on purpose.) First thought that comes in my head, when one of his songs come on....

"Child rapist pos"

And he was 'found' innocent.....

"Sent from a iBong6"

Top Bottom