• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    ?Sons of Guns? star arrested on child molestation charge | News | The Advocate ? Baton Rouge, Louisiana

The Holllywood gossip website TMZ spoke with Hayden about the allegations. He told the website that an ex-girlfriend reported him to police, accusing him of molesting their daughter. He called the allegations retaliation for a break-up.

A Baton Rouge gun dealer who rose to national fame as star of the Discovery Channel’s reality television show “Sons of Guns” was arrested Friday night, booked with molestation of a juvenile and aggravated crimes against nature.

y2a9a8ys.jpg

Last edited:

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    As big a disgusting douche-nozzle that he may be, I'm inclined to wait for the details to come out and a little more than TMZ gossip before I pass judgement. Granted, the police had enough to arrest him, but that doesn't necessarily account for much.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    As big a disgusting douche-$#@! that he may be, I'm inclined to wait for the details to come out and a little more than TMZ gossip before I pass judgement. Granted, the police had enough to arrest him, but that doesn't necessarily account for much.

A cousin of mine was arrested for child molestation charges. He was a popular and committed martial arts instructor. A family with an extremely disturbed and troubled boy took the child to him and was desperate for help with his behavior. He had falsely reported an adult as molesting him in the past. My cousin initially declined, as this boy was bad. His conscience finally got the best of him, and he took the kid in his school. The kid was so unruly and such a trouble maker that my cousin told his family the kid could not go back.

The allegation was then made that my cousin molested him. My cousin was never interviewed. A warrant was obtained based on the statement of this boy, and my cousin spent months in jail before the charges were dropped and he released.

Child abuse happens. False allegations are also used as retaliation.

Regarding the man you reference, what makes him a douche?

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    A cousin of mine was arrested for child molestation charges. He was a popular and committed martial arts instructor. A family with an extremely disturbed and troubled boy took the child to him and was desperate for help with his behavior. He had falsely reported an adult as molesting him in the past. My cousin initially declined, as this boy was bad. His conscience finally got the best of him, and he took the kid in his school. The kid was so unruly and such a trouble maker that my cousin told his family the kid could not go back.

The allegation was then made that my cousin molested him. My cousin was never interviewed. A warrant was obtained based on the statement of this boy, and my cousin spent months in jail before the charges were dropped and he released.

Child abuse happens. False allegations are also used as retaliation.

Regarding the man you reference, what makes him a douche?
    Have you seen the show? It's a farce.

The popular belief is that police HAVE to have a shred of evidence, right?
    Unfortunately, I have a story similar to yours. My uncle spent thirteen years in prison for molesting my cousin (his daughter) — that never happened. She didn't tell anyone the truth until she was an adult and he had served his time. Some way somehow, his fatherly love allowed him to forgive and they have as close a relationship now as I can ever remember. But not all stories end that way.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I can guarantee this. If this is made up BS (I'm betting it is) and his name is cleared, I bet that there isn't the media coverage about the clearing of his name as there is the accusation.

people love a scandal but rarely spend 1/10th of the time reporting the truth when guys are found innocent of these allegations.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I can guarantee this. If this is made up BS (I'm betting it is) and his name is cleared, I bet that there isn't the media coverage about the clearing of his name as there is the accusation.

people love a scandal but rarely spend 1/10th of the time reporting the truth when guys are found innocent of these allegations.

My cousin did not receive one second of coverage upon the charges being dropped. His arrest was front page, above the fold news......

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    Yes, I have seen the show. Still have the question.
    Anybody ever do something so cheesy it gives you chills?

No?

Well, these are called douche-chills?

Guys that give me douche-chills, I refer to as douche-nozzles.

Will Hayden is such a character.

I've watched his show and, on several occasions, been overcome with douche-chills by the ass-hatery that this guy tries to pawn off as gunsmithing.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=douche+chill

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    He wasn't arrested 'cause of the show. He was arrested on a charge of child molestation. Also remember .............. arrest does not equal guilty. Just being fair. I've never seen the show and probably won't watch it now. Just my two bits.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Anybody ever do something so cheesy it gives you chills?

No?

Well, these are called douche-chills?

Guys that give me douche-chills, I refer to as douche-$#@!s.

Will Hayden is such a character.

I've watched his show and, on several occasions, been overcome with douche-chills by the ass-hatery that this guy tries to pawn off as gunsmithing.

Urban Dictionary: douche chill

I just disagree with you. I get none of that.

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    I just disagree with you. I get none of that.
    It's okay. It's on TV for a reason — somebody's watching it. You have a higher tolerance for douchiness.

ETA: Sometimes I think you disagree with folks, simply for the sake of disagreeing with folks. Kinda aggravating. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Sometimes you know what you're talking about, sometimes you're just being an ass.

Last edited:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    It's okay. It's on TV for a reason — somebody's watching it. You have a higher tolerance for douchiness.

ETA: Sometimes I think you disagree with folks, simply for the sake of disagreeing with folks. Kinda aggravating. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Sometimes you know what you're talking about, sometimes you're just being an ass.

And sometimes you like to moan and complain about everyone and everything. I think you may be doing that about this guy and show. Sometimes the complaining is justified, sometimes you are just being an ass.

"what's good for the goose...."

Actually I have watched the show, often. I like it and I like him. I don't get douche at all from him But I know why YOU call him that.

**** dude, I was just stating my thinking.

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    And sometimes you like to moan and complain about everyone and everything. I think you may be doing that about this guy and show. Sometimes the complaining is justified, sometimes you are just being an ass.

"what's good for the goose...."

Actually I have watched the show, often. I like it and I like him. I don't get douche at all from him But I know why YOU call him that.

**** dude, I was just stating my thinking.
    But I didn't ask. I was just stating that I would reserve judgement for more evidence when you started questioning & criticizing my post.

ETA: Besides, you asking me why I don't like him is like me asking you why you do. Who cares?

Last edited:

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Horrible rush to judgment here in my opinion. Will and his family are actually pretty good people, despite how the show depicts them. Lots of folks in the industry respect them. I've personally met members of the RJF crew twice, including Will, and they were always very friendly. In fact, at SHOT 2014 Chris and Stephanie talked to me for 15 minutes, posed for pics, etc. even though they were trying to get to dinner with 2 small kids and some family members in tow. Don't judge terrible allegations from how people appear on reality TV shows.

Top Bottom