• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    Horrible rush to judgment here in my opinion. Will and his family are actually pretty good people, despite how the show depicts them. Lots of folks in the industry respect them. I've personally met members of the RJF crew twice, including Will, and they were always very friendly. In fact, at SHOT 2014 Chris and Stephanie talked to me for 15 minutes, posed for pics, etc. even though they were trying to get to dinner with 2 small kids and some family members in tow. Don't judge terrible allegations from how people appear on reality TV shows.
    I never passed judgement on this issue based on what I see on TV; quite the contrary actually.
    Venture Surplus ad

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Rush to judgement maybe, but if it true, the child or the molester needs to be removed for the sake of the child.
    In a case like this, err on the side of caution, IMHO.

I think arrest and jail before due process is excessive, but there are measures that can be taken to separate the two parties.

In this case, with it being an "ex-girlfriend" sounds like there is already separation. Leads me to believe there is much more to this story.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I never passed judgement on this issue based on what I see on TV; quite the contrary actually.

We crossed posts again. I wasn't specially saying you were judging the molestation allegations. Its just a terrible time to call someone a douche in a thread like this because it gives the impression that they'd be more likely to do something a douche bag would do (like molest a child).

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    Just saw your post HH. I wasn't saying you. I'm just saying I hope they aren't judged by what folks think of the show.
    Wouldn't dream of it. I've always been a "beyond a reasonable doubt" kinda guy. I watched a couple of seasons and have talked with Vince and Flem on other forums, seem like decent guys. But for me there's always been a little too much herp and way too much derp on that show for my liking. I'm still amazed that I lasted two seasons, but I guess it was like a fiery bus wreck — I couldn't look away.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Just as Idon't wish molestation upon anyone, I don't wish false accusations of being a molester on anyone.

Heinous crime either way.

I really hope he's innocent.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I don't like Haden personally because I think he's about the stupidest "gun guy" the network could have chosen to represent the gun community but I don't think he's that stupid. Very likely a revenge thing like he says.

Same thing happened to a guy I went to school with. Nasty divorce, molestation accusation that was absolutely un-true, sent to prison for eight years and now has to register for the rest of his life because his crazy cracked out wife (who killed herself with an accidental overdose while he was in prison) wanted to get him back for leaving her.

His daughter who he supposedly molested is an adult now and says the accusation is completely untrue and that he never laid a finger on her. The prosecutors and cops all have her statement but refuse to admit they sent an innocent man to prison and destroyed his future on the word of an angry crack addict.

As much as I dislike Will, if is indeed innocent I hope beats the railroad job that's headed his way and I hope the woman falsely accusing him is charged. If he is guilty I hope he enjoys the nightly anal rappings in prison.

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    I don't like Haden personally because I think he's about the stupidest "gun guy" the network could have chosen to represent the gun community but I don't think he's that stupid. Very likely a revenge thing like he says.

Same thing happened to a guy I went to school with. Nasty divorce, molestation accusation that was absolutely un-true, sent to prison for eight years and now has to register for the rest of his life because his crazy cracked out wife (who killed herself with an accidental overdose while he was in prison) wanted to get him back for leaving her.

His daughter who he supposedly molested is an adult now and says the accusation is completely untrue and that he never laid a finger on her. The prosecutors and cops all have her statement but refuse to admit they sent an innocent man to prison and destroyed his future on the word of an angry crack addict.

As much as I dislike Will, if is indeed innocent I hope beats the railroad job that's headed his way and I hope the woman falsely accusing him is charged. If he is guilty I hope he enjoys the nightly anal rappings in prison.
    +1

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Best teacher my youngest daughter ever had was removed from the classroom, and eventually quit teaching, from a racially motivated, later proved to be totally bogus, sexual abuse charge by a student. The fucking retards running HISD (still running) at the time were intimated by the media and race baiters, and a fine teacher was lost, to the detriment of the entire student body, while the substandard, like the one who called my daughter "Hitler's spawn", because she was blond and blue-eyed, remained to teach your kids.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I like the show, although - like any "reality" show on TV - you have to take everything with a grain of salt. The stuff they build for the show is often hilariously stupid, but I've run into guys that have had them do real builds and they were pretty good.

You never know what's really going on with charges like that until after the trial. A friend I went to school with married a vicious slut that threatened to charge him with molestation of his young daughters if he tried to keep custody when she ran off with another guy (who had to leave the state because of some unrelated and real charges against him). His lawyers told him there was no way to fight the charge and win. The loss was too great for him and he ate a bullet. Last I heard, she married the new guy and they both wound up in jail.

Back to "Sons of Guns": Justice in Louisiana has historically been corrupt. There could be a real "game-changer" in the works.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    More than here? Lol

Guess I'm never frequenting arfcom

The most frequently used response to newbie questions posed on barf:

OMG You're such an idiot! Do you even search? We talked about that 4 years ago in a random thread 4000 threads deep in the search results! You're such a dumbass! Why are you not permabanned?

That type mentality has taken over barf completely. I was (and still am although I never visit anymore) a long time member there but got sick of the assholes.

You can thank the barf assholes for my presence here. ARF -1 asshole, TGT +1 asshole.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    As big a disgusting douche-$#@! that he may be, I'm inclined to wait for the details to come out and a little more than TMZ gossip before I pass judgement. Granted, the police had enough to arrest him, but that doesn't necessarily account for much.

looks like another false rape claim, or child abuse, or whatever. guilty until proven innocent.

Top Bottom