Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I don't want to sound like I'm piling on but if I am, I am doing so without apologies.

This guy needs his day in court and I hope he gets it. Actually, everyone needs it.

But I never watched the show because I just didn't like him. He gave off this strange, controlling vibe that seriously put me off. I think I was so put off because I dealt with the same vibe, up close and personal, when I was in high school.

I originally composed a post with all the details but I've decided to omit them. I knew both girls involved, the memories are painful, and the story is unnecessarily salacious. The bottom line is that vibe came from a man who not only admitted to having sex with both his daughters but was confounded that anybody would object. That screwed-up-in-the-head alcoholic actually viewed it as his right as a parent.

I believe that most allegations of child sexual abuse are either exaggerated or complete lies. It's too common a tactic in custody battles for me to reach any other statistically rational conclusion. However, in this case, my gut is telling me to lean toward believing.

The only thing I know for sure is that if I lived there, I couldn't serve on that jury. No matter which way the facts went, I'd have a hard time being objective.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I don't want to sound like I'm piling on but if I am, I am doing so without apologies.

This guy needs his day in court and I hope he gets it. Actually, everyone needs it.

But I never watched the show because I just didn't like him. He gave off this strange, controlling vibe that seriously put me off. I think I was so put off because I dealt with the same vibe, up close and personal, when I was in high school.

I originally composed a post with all the details but I've decided to omit them. I knew both girls involved, the memories are painful, and the story is unnecessarily salacious. The bottom line is that vibe came from a man who not only admitted to having sex with both his daughters but was confounded that anybody would object. That screwed-up-in-the-head alcoholic actually viewed it as his right as a parent.

I believe that most allegations of child sexual abuse are either exaggerated or complete lies. It's too common a tactic in custody battles for me to reach any other statistically rational conclusion. However, in this case, my gut is telling me to lean toward believing.

The only thing I know for sure is that if I lived there, I couldn't serve on that jury. No matter which way the facts went, I'd have a hard time being objective.

I have a friend in the Baton Rouge gun community. Most feel the same way. There is a narcissistic personality either existing or quickly developed with reality show tv personalities.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Yep. Most this thread is 'lets not judge, we ain't the jury'

But putting money on a losing horse is not gonna happen. Grand jurys, felony warrents.....are the real deal, serious shit. You rarely see an innocent man before the first, and have a buttload of the second.

Imho, this dude, is a child rapist. It was his own flesh and blood daughter. Hell below is too good. Thats the politest way i can type the fu€king rage at this bag of ground bloody vomit.

"Sent from a iBong6"

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Anybody got $20 on him not being guilty?

Its only $20 bucks. Thats a fast food meal.

"Sent from a iBong6"

Thinking about it, but would need some definitions first.

As in, not guilty by reason of insanity....not guilty due to the drug addiction I have a disease defense.....not guilty because the glove doesn't fit......(reference to the juice)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Thinking about it, but would need some definitions first.

As in, not guilty by reason of insanity....not guilty due to the drug addiction I have a disease defense.....not guilty because the glove doesn't fit......(reference to the juice)

Rules: he walks out a courtroom, free. Whatever reason a jury decides.

$20 dollar bill says he rots.

Im in.

"Sent from a iBong6"

Last edited:

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Out on bail

Nope. Latest reports have him sitting in a cell.

He had just days before posted $150,000 bail for the first charge.

Judge set $250,000 bail for this one.

Celebritynetworth.com puts his net worth at 1.75 million.

Removing $400,000 and holding till after trial leaves him 1.35 mil to use for defense if he were to cash in all his chips.

Smarter thing to do would be to ride out the pre-trial jail period and hold the $250,000 for defense.

Also, it is almost assured that as soon as he posts the $250,000, should he be dumb enough, he will be picked up on another charge that the cops/prosecutor is holding (pocket charge) for just such an opportunity. Then another bail will be set.

Losing battle.

If he's got a brain in his head he will ride it out in jail.

Unless of course getting the opportunity to load one last bullet is worth spending the 250k to him.

Top Bottom