• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Glad to see so many other non-facebook types around. I clicked the link and got the dead end too.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Sick bastard. This is his personal page.

8y9a3upe.jpg

usehu8ej.jpg

3ujuruge.jpg

4e7y9ete.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Those tattoos look horrible.

I was thinking the same thing. Thats drunk redneck, with a homemade pick. It is pretty creepy too. I hug my daughter all the time. But not a shirtless, arm pit hug. Thats gross creepy.

Atleast the arrows are pointing to his ass. His fellow inmates are gonna love that.

"Sent from a iBong6"

Last edited:

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I'm seeing it reported that Will Hayden played a child molester on the HBO series 'True Detective'.

I've never seen the show. Can anyone who watches/watched it confirm?

ruqy4ady.jpg

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    I don't want to sound like I'm piling on but if I am, I am doing so without apologies.

This guy needs his day in court and I hope he gets it. Actually, everyone needs it.

But I never watched the show because I just didn't like him. He gave off this strange, controlling vibe that seriously put me off. I think I was so put off because I dealt with the same vibe, up close and personal, when I was in high school.

I originally composed a post with all the details but I've decided to omit them. I knew both girls involved, the memories are painful, and the story is unnecessarily salacious. The bottom line is that vibe came from a man who not only admitted to having sex with both his daughters but was confounded that anybody would object. That screwed-up-in-the-head alcoholic actually viewed it as his right as a parent.

I believe that most allegations of child sexual abuse are either exaggerated or complete lies. It's too common a tactic in custody battles for me to reach any other statistically rational conclusion. However, in this case, my gut is telling me to lean toward believing.

The only thing I know for sure is that if I lived there, I couldn't serve on that jury. No matter which way the facts went, I'd have a hard time being objective.
    Careful now. Before you know it, someone will be on here to question why you don't like their favorite TV personalities.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Went to Academy a couple days ago. They had some Red Jacket shirts on sale for $5 each. I passed on that good deal, lol...

I feel kinda bad for some of the folks that worked with him, tho. Even though they've separated themselves from Hayden, that brand is done.

Last edited:

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Went to Academy a couple days ago. They had some Red Jacket shirts on sale for $5 each. I passed on that good deal, lol...

I feel kinda bad for some of the folks that worked with him, tho. Even though they've separated themselves from Hayden, that brand is done.

I feel the same for the innocent employees. They may not have accepted it yet but they're going to have to re-brand completely. They have the tools and "some" talent with access to better talent but they're going to have to swallow some pride and humble down a bit for it to work.

Red Jacket just has too much Will baggage to survive. Hell, it's even named after him.

They shed all that, listen to those who know wtf they're doing, stop building retarded shit, cut out all the f'n drama and they could rise from this bigger, better, profitable and with some earned respect that can't be bought with money or through dumbass TV shows.

A real ashes to life story of survival.

They could name it Phoenix Survival Systems, Inc. (yes, inc. not this LLC bullshit)

Now that Joe is CEO one of the first things I would tell him I would do if I were in his position would be to immediately relieve Kris and Stephanie of their duties and let them pursue their training business full time, i'd hire a full time actual certified and degreed accountant and bring in an independent auditing firm to help him/her get the books sorted out and straight. I'd hire an independent inventory auditing firm and go through that place with a fine tooth comb looking for anything at all that could cause problems, specifically BATFE and licensing problems and you better bet I'd be on the phone with the BATFE over any missing NFA items as soon as they were verified missing.

THEN, Once that all is done and correct I'd start blowing up Vince's and others phones looking for actual gunsmiths/designers/collaborators to help with re-branding.

Launch the brand when all the i's are dotted and t's crossed with a product line superior to anything Red Jacket produced (which shouldn't be hard) and hope the public responds well to my efforts.

Only other option I can see for Joe is to liquidate all Red Jacket owned assets for pennies on the dollar, pay off the debts give the shareholders their proportionate share of whatever/if anything is left over (or send them bills for their proportionate share of the itemized debt) and walk away with his reputation intact.

Rebirth or death.

Joe, if you're reading this, those are your only two options at this point.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Joe, if you're reading this, those are your only two options at this point.

I see more options than those. Including riding the publicity wave and playing the sympathy card about how we didn't know and now we're just trying to feed our families. I'd also be talking to the TV station about a new show covering the trials and tribulations, the rebranding, and the new company.

You can't buy the amount of press red jacket is getting right now. The key is to manage it so the outcome is positive.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    So how many would watch the show if it had less drama, Vince and Flem as lead builders/gunsmiths, no more goofy 'game changers', and the Fords are gone????

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    So how many would watch the show if it had less drama, Vince and Flem as lead builders/gunsmiths, no more goofy 'game changers', and the Fords are gone????

Not unless their hackjob gunsmithing went away.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Sorry to ruin it for you two (and others), but a show about a high quality gunsmith taking the slow, painstaking steps to make a premium build would be too boring for 99 & 44/100's of the TV viewing public.

Drama, hackjobs, and personality conflicts is what makes for TV these days.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

I don't mean any disrespect to Vince and Flemming but I couldn't watch it anymore period .
    Im just burnt out on the whole thing. They need to just fade away into the sunset and do their own things

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom