• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Granted but shooting and diving is ALL that you do. No food, water, or sex. Eventually it becomes hell.

I wish Democrats would realize how ignorant they are.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Granted but shooting and diving is ALL that you do. No food, water, or sex. Eventually it becomes hell.

I wish Democrats would realize how ignorant they are.

Granted, but they won't change out of pride. (excellent wish BTW)
    I wish ownership of a 1911 and proficiency were mandatory, like seatbelts.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Granted, but they won't change out of pride. (excellent wish BTW)
    I wish ownership of a 1911 and proficiency were mandatory, like seatbelts.

Granted, but the new government regulations require the 1911 to have a new internal safety. That requires a jail house size key to unlock. or you can for go that option and get a 1911 with a safe dial for a saftey. Your choice.

I wish for a new BBQ grill

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Granted, but the new government regulations require the 1911 to have a new internal safety. That requires a jail house size key to unlock. or you can for go that option and get a 1911 with a safe dial for a saftey. Your choice.

I wish for a new BBQ grill

Granted. Now your teeth are permenantly stained the color of bbq sauce.

I wish to have a real all season this year instead of going straight from Summer to Winter.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Granted. Now your teeth are permenantly stained the color of bbq sauce.

I wish to have a real all season this year instead of going straight from Summer to Winter.

Granted, but you now live in Minnesota. With a record breaking winter on the way...after your seasons. Canada takes the state over, and you lose your right ball from frost bite.....

I wish for a free cell phone. No more cell bill

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Granted but then you talk on the phone so much that you develop a huge brain tumor and your head falls off.

I wish grasshopperclock doesnt have his head fall off.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Granted, but it's toe cheese from a fat nasty dutch whore with athletes foot. With a real bad case of the herps.

I wish for new mud tires
    granted but they are used and cracked and worn to shit... plus they have "I Love Bill Clinton" roll marked on the sides facing outward.... I wish for Jessica Abbate to be my wife

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    granted but as soon as you say I do she blows up and becomes dependent on you for everything

I wish for the ability to freeze time

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Granted but it only freezes time for you and no one else so as soon as you push the button you go into a state of suspended animation and are unable to push the button to reanimate yourself.

I with I had 10 RDIAS.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Granted but it only freezes time for you and no one else so as soon as you push the button you go into a state of suspended animation and are unable to push the button to reanimate yourself.

I with I had 10 RDIAS.

Granted, but you have to mail them to me. Overnight.

I wish I had Megan Fox's dildo. Gold plated, Encrusted with over 7carets of diamonds. With the inscription on the side: "Property of Megan Fox". In a wall mounted display case. Curly maple.

megan-fox-low-cut-2_184898810.jpg

jtriron

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    HoustonTexas
    Granted, but you have to mail them to me. Overnight.

I wish I had Megan Fox's dildo. Gold plated, Encrusted with over 7carets of diamonds. With the inscription on the side: "Property of Megan Fox". In a wall mounted display case. Curly maple.

megan-fox-low-cut-2_184898810.jpg

Granted, but the diamonds belong to a drug cartel mobster. he wants them back and will use the dildo ... well you get the picture.

I wish all the leo's radar guns would take a chit.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Granted, but the diamonds belong to a drug cartel mobster. he wants them back and will use the dildo ... well you get the picture.

I wish all the leo's radar guns would take a chit.
    granted but they hay wired in a way that, when clocked, it shows you doing 50 more mph than you really are.... also they shoot laser beams at you. I wish for a 3 some with Scarlett Johansson and Kate Beckinsale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    granted but they hay wired in a way that, when clocked, it shows you doing 50 more mph than you really are.... also they shoot laser beams at you. I wish for a 3 some with Scarlett Johansson and Kate Beckinsale

Granted, but one girl gets pissed off at the other for hogging bj's. Kate pulls a knife, Scarlett pulls out brass knuckles. Just as their fixin to start kicking each others ass, they decide to take it out on you. They end the fight by cutting your penis off with a dull spoon. Then they swear off men and become lesbians.

I wish for a lazyboy recliner

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Granted, but one girl get pissed off at the other for hogging bj's. Kate pulls a knife, Scarlett pulls out brass knuckles. Just as their fixin to start kicking each others ass, they decide to take it out on you. They end the fight by cutting your penis off with a dull spoon. Then they swear off men and become lesbians.

Jesus... .... wait... lesbians? now that's an awesome thought
    ok granted but its made of fish scales and it was last used by Rosie O'Donald..... I wish for my own gun shop

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Granted, but one girl gets pissed off at the other for hogging bj's. Kate pulls a knife, Scarlett pulls out brass knuckles. Just as their fixin to start kicking each others ass, they decide to take it out on you. They end the fight by cutting your penis off with a dull spoon. Then they swear off men and become lesbians.

Granted. Now there is a stereotypical lazy mexican taking a siesta on your couch.

I wish I was built like a mac truck.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Granted. Now there is a stereotypical lazy mexican taking a siesta on your couch.

I wish I was built like a mac truck.

Dammit, sorry mexican.

Granted, now you have a bulldog hood ornament sticking out your forehead and you piss diesel.

I wish for a huge stock pond to fish in.

Top Bottom