• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Thats sooo granted. But the fool places some voodoo curse, from his homeland, on all rolls of toilet paper you use. Now you have an obama rash that would make herps look like a pimple. And after awhile, your asshole falls off. You trip on it. Hit your head. Go to the hospital. Placed on bed rest. With only "Ebony" mags to read. And a fat nurse with hairy hands has to wash the gap that was once your asshole. The job obama gets after he's impeached. Is the doctor that has to reattach your bung hole. And he fucks that UP by sewing it inside out.

I wish for cotton candy

Granted you now have a lifetime supply but you become diabetic and can't eat any of it.

I wish that the person who comments had tastebuds in his asshole.
    Gun Zone Deals

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Granted you now have a lifetime supply but you become diabetic and can't eat any of it.

I wish that the person who comments had tastebuds in his asshole.

Granted, they are wired straight to your tounge. (poor bastard)

I wish the election was over and Obama is OUT!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Granted, they are wired straight to your tounge. (poor bastard)

I wish the election was over and Obama is OUT!!!

Granted, but "OUT" stand for "ON and UNDER your TONGUE"

I wish the mexicans next door would move the hell out. If I hear one more accordion ringing, mexcian song...I'm gonna flip. It sounds like someone's fucking a cat with a cedar stick.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Granted, but "OUT" stand for "ON and UNDER your TONGUE"

I wish the mexicans next door would move the hell out. If I hear one more accordion ringing, mexcian song...I'm gonna flip. It sounds like someone's fucking a cat with a cedar stick.

Granted. They moved out and the Crips moved in. Now their bassing all night, intimidating everyone who looks at them, selling drugs and getting shot at by Blood drivebys.

I wish that I could find some good garden grown okra.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Granted, but when you stepped into a pub, you got crazy drunk, stripped and started yelling "I'm the king of the world!!!!", over and over. But they finally figured out that you had only had ONE pint, figured you were just nuts. and threw you into a padded cell for the rest of your life. BUT, A Texan that was homeless in Scotland, found his way over to Ireland and came to visit you once a week.

I wish for a LuLu's cafe, 3lb cinnamon roll.

Dragwn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Plano
    Granted, but when you stepped into a pub, you got crazy drunk stripped and started yelling "I'm the king of the world!!!!", over and over. But they finally figure out that you had only had ONE pint, figured you were just nuts. and threw you into a padded cell for the rest of your life. BUT, A Texan that was homeless in Scotland, found his way over to Ireland and came to visit you once a week.

I wish for a LuLu's cafe, 3lb cinnamon roll.

Granted, but it was left out in the rain and is soggy as paste.

I wish I could go back in time to the day before I got married.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Granted, but they use sugar from China and you go blind.

I wish I had finished College.

Granted, but the college turn out to be secretly ran by a blood thirsty cult, founded by Rosanne barr. That forced everybody, who graduated, into a sick weekly blood orgy. In which Hillary(co founder) spanked your ass with a cat of nine tails, as rosanne gave you the fist.

I wish for california to fall off into the ocean. And not one single hippy knew how to swim.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Granted, but the college turn out to be secretly ran by a blood thirsty cult, founded by Rosanne barr. That forced everybody, who graduated, into a sick weekly blood orgy. In which Hillary(co founder) spanked your ass with a cat of nine tails, as rosanne gave you the fist.

I wish for california to fall off into the ocean. And not one single hippy knew how to swim.

Granted, but the gov't forced an evacuation and all the hippies moved to Texas.

I wish there people had to pass a civics test before voting.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Granted, but the gov't forced an evacuation and all the hippies moved to Texas.

I wish there people had to pass a civics test before voting.

Granted, but "civics" mean a driving test in a honda civic. Later changed to a prius.

I wish my truck ran on water.

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    Granted, They are open Sundays, only you'll never know because you're working a 24 hour shift giving Hillary Clinton mouth to mouth after she tossed Obama's salad..

I wish, the guy who corrupts my wish would disappear...

Top Bottom