• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    granted but you overslept and missed it by a few weeks

i wish Hillary would stop trying

Granted. Hillary has stopped trying. Hillary becomes president of your HOA instead. She moves in next door. Bitches everytime you grass is over 3" high. Bill lays out in the yard buck ass naked. Letter upon letter of violation is left at your door. She drives slowly by your house everyday. Then one day, someone writes, "asstard" in your yard. Using roundup in a bug sprayer. Eggs on your roof. Dead cat in your mail box. Piss smell in your truck....You think it was her, but you can't prove it.....Day after day, you lose just a little more of your sanity. Till, you set your own house on fire. Now your homeless and behind 7/11. Hillary buys your old property and puts in a democrat nail salon in it's place.

I wish for a ice cream cone.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Granted. Hillary has stopped trying. Hillary becomes president of your HOA instead. She moves in next door. Bitches everytime you grass is over 3" high. Bill lays out in the yard buck ass naked. Letter upon letter of violation is left at your door. She drives slowly by your house everyday. Then one day, someone writes, "asstard" in your yard. Using roundup in a bug sprayer. Eggs on your roof. Dead cat in your mail box. Piss smell in your truck....You think it was her, but you can't prove it.....Day after day, you lose just a little more of your sanity. Till, you set your own house on fire. Now your homeless and behind 7/11. Hillary buys your old property and puts in a democrat nail salon in it's place.

I wish for a ice cream cone.

Granted, oops, dropped it.

I wish the un would disband.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    granted, but now they are in change of your neighborhood watch
    I wish to stumble upon an awesome weapon stash

Granted. When you stumbled upon it you tripped a trip wire connected to 20 fragmentation grenades surrounding you and are now a nice smoky pink vapor.

I wish Zippo lighters never ran out of fuel.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Granted, the flints are unobtainable though.

I wish the Houston crew had their own range.

91wm6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2012
    San Antonio
    Granted but you are forced to take an 8 hour handgun safety class prior to being accepted as a member... Texgrebner teaches the class. I wish Seinfeld was still filming new episodes.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Granted but you are forced to take an 8 hour handgun safety class prior to being accepted as a member... Texgrebner teaches the class. I wish Seinfeld was still filming new episodes.

Granted, but Julia-Louis Dreyfus got a sex change and now you can't tell who is Seinfeld.

I wish libs would get deported to Greenland.

jtriron

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    HoustonTexas
    Granted, but Julia-Louis Dreyfus got a sex change and now you can't tell who is Seinfeld.

I wish libs would get deported to Greenland.

Granted, but you are their tour guide 365 days a year forever.

I wish the damn city of Houston would repair some of the potholes in our streets.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Granted, But It's Obama in Capt. America's uniform with pink tights and a tutu printed on your band-aids.

I wish for Obama to be impeached.

Thats sooo granted. But the fool places some voodoo curse, from his homeland, on all rolls of toilet paper you use. Now you have an obama rash that would make herps look like a pimple. And after awhile, your asshole falls off. You trip on it. Hit your head. Go to the hospital. Placed on bed rest. With only "Ebony" mags to read. And a fat nurse with hairy hands has to wash the gap that was once your asshole. The job obama gets after he's impeached. Is the doctor that has to reattach your bung hole. And he fucks that UP by sewing it inside out.

I wish for cotton candy

Top Bottom