• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    My vote is that he will announce a withdrawal from race on Sunday or Monday. The excuse will be COVID or something similar, but the reality will be that he was pushed out by his own party. He's lost all his allies...well, he's still got I-want-to-be-called-doctor Jill and, of course, the smartest man Joe ever knew, Hunter. But the demoncrat party has no choice but to force Joe to step aside. At this point I think the biggest question is what happens with Cackles Harris.
    A used prophylactic like biden or harris is tossed after serving its purpose.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Uh they can't jump Harris with Newsome, the only way Newsome is on the ticket is as VP. Then Newsome would have to have a debate with Vance and Newsome isn't winning that. Cheating again is the only chance dems have. Elon Musk pledged 45 million a month for election integrity.
    Nope. The DNC can (and has in the past) change the rules. There are no federal laws governing this.

DustyDuds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2023
    Fort Worth
    The fact that befuddles me, is that Harris holds the winning hand and yet refuses to play it.

If she had any ambition whatsoever, she would be working the Cabinet members and then hold a meeting to declare the president unfit.

If she did that, she would prove leadership capacity and then she could work on consolidating her power base over the next few months.

She either has no sense of self worth and vision for the office or she is easily manipulated.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Kamala vs Pelosi looks like the 'evil eye' from both in this pic.

Kamala vs Pelosi.jpg

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Kamala vs Pelosi looks like the 'evil eye' from both in this pic.

View attachment 462921

They look like they have a life insurance policy on him and he's about to slip & fall.

I loathe Joe Biden as a person, and absolutely unequivocally hate him as a politician BUT - he is an old man suffering from dementia and a host of other issues that have left him without faculties and physical function in many cases and what his handlers - be it his family, or political puppeteers - are doing is fucking elder abuse and everyone engaged in it should be facing charges. I wouldn't want my grandpa paraded around in public, shitting himself, unable to put together coherant thoughts and attempting to speak in public.

Perhaps this is the end result of a deal with the devil - and I mean that straight up in the literal sense - maybe he literally made a deal with the devil and this is the twist at the end for him and we watch as his decline accelerates. But this is just sad and pathetic.

I honestly hope the DNC as an organization is ripped apart and the lefty loonies, the power players are all left fighting one another and their party gets broken up and they lose, and lose hard. My feelings toward the RNC as a whole are not a lot better - I'd rather see parties dissolved and candidates run on their actual platforms and not some party line bullshit, but I digress.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    The fact that befuddles me, is that Harris holds the winning hand and yet refuses to play it.

If she had any ambition whatsoever, she would be working the Cabinet members and then hold a meeting to declare the president unfit.

If she did that, she would prove leadership capacity and then she could work on consolidating her power base over the next few months.

She either has no sense of self worth and vision for the office or she is easily manipulated.
    Or maybe as a party loyalist she is waiting for the machine to decide.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    They look like they have a life insurance policy on him and he's about to slip & fall.

I loathe Joe Biden as a person, and absolutely unequivocally hate him as a politician BUT - he is an old man suffering from dementia and a host of other issues that have left him without faculties and physical function in many cases and what his handlers - be it his family, or political puppeteers - are doing is fucking elder abuse and everyone engaged in it should be facing charges. I wouldn't want my grandpa paraded around in public, shitting himself, unable to put together coherant thoughts and attempting to speak in public.

Perhaps this is the end result of a deal with the devil - and I mean that straight up in the literal sense - maybe he literally made a deal with the devil and this is the twist at the end for him and we watch as his decline accelerates. But this is just sad and pathetic.

I honestly hope the DNC as an organization is ripped apart and the lefty loonies, the power players are all left fighting one another and their party gets broken up and they lose, and lose hard. My feelings toward the RNC as a whole are not a lot better - I'd rather see parties dissolved and candidates run on their actual platforms and not some party line bullshit, but I digress.
    In the end the devil always gets his due, and his minion always underestimate the price and consequences.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    July 20th 3:37 pm.
    I'm saying Joe ain't going nowhere. I don't know how long it's been since he's lived in the real world, but he's convinced he will win. The Dems will have to 25th him if they really want him gone. I think they'll suffer the least damage by letting him lose in Nov. and concentrating on 2028.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    July 20th 3:37 pm.
    I'm saying Joe ain't going nowhere. I don't know how long it's been since he's lived in the real world, but he's convinced he will win. The Dems will have to 25th him if they really want him gone. I think they'll suffer the least damage by letting him lose in Nov. and concentrating on 2028.

Yeah what biden thinks doesn't really matter.

No one wants to be the sacrificial goat. But fortunately they have a dementia patient who probably believes he actually got 81 million votes

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    They asked Joe to go, but gave him a chance to show the world he is still capable and he failed.
    They told Joe he should really think about going because his popularity is tanking in spectacular fashion and his mental decline is painfully obvious. He is now digging in his heals like a little kid throwing a tantrum and refusing to go.
    They are going to have to 25th him to get him out. In the process they will destroy him and any "legacy" he may have. Then the problem becomes replacing him.

It's all a win/win for us and I am enjoying the hell out of watching the collapse.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Nope. The DNC can (and has in the past) change the rules. There are no federal laws governing this.

But there are federal laws governing campaign finance. And Biden’s considerable war chest can't go to anyone other than his official VP nominee. If he's forcibly booted, the money goes with him or to Harris.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gunnar
    Top Bottom