• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    and you believe the PD?????? ppphhhhttttt
    Well, that is a good question. Cops lie, just like everyone else. But if they say there are no police reports, and that is easily debunked. On the other side, nobody has presented credible evidence for an outlandish claim. Apparently nobody on here cares about evidence. Some guy knows a guy whose third cousin heard from someone... Let me ask you this: whoever said their pet was stolen and eaten, how do they know? Pets go missing, sure, but this citizen would have had to follow the dog- or car-napper home and witnessed the killing, dressing, butchering, cooking and eating of their pet. Do YOU believe that?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    Eating wild animals is common here too, and personally I think elk have the best meat of all. And we're a rich country. Miserably poor people will in fact eat anything they can. I'm not ashamed of admitting in my early years I got to eat roadkill. But that is not what is alleged or even likely. I do enjoy the funny memes, but at some point this bullshit gets dangerous. It's all fun and games until some mouth breather starts shooting people or blowing up schools. If people are eating our pets, SHOW US THE EVIDENCE. If not, STFU.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    It hapoens

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240916_021339_Instagram.jpg
      Screenshot_20240916_021339_Instagram.jpg
      135.9 KB · Views: 32

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    The conversation I want to have is when do we start rounding them up, sending them back, and what penalties do we impose on cities/states that impede deportations?

Shouldn't be too difficult to start off with those violent criminal illegals that are already in jail.
    Senator JD Vance when asked about the deporting illegal aliens said that the criminals would be first on the list.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    From the X account of Christopher Rufo, conservative activist. Click on X posting to read entire message.

CBS News has published a response to the “Cat Eaters of Ohio” story. It’s a supremely dishonest and completely partisan report, but let’s break it down, to show exactly how the establishment media maintains its lines of propaganda. The CBS report hinges on two arguments. First, CBS writes: “The video shows what appears to be animal carcasses on a grill. The man filming the footage alleges, without evidence, that they are cats.” Without evidence? The eyewitness directly observed the incident and took a video recording of it—both of which are firsthand evidence. But CBS’s apparent standard, when such evidence violates the establishment narrative, is: Don’t believe your lying eyes.

And here are Senator JD Vance (R-Ohio) comments on cat/dog eating story on CNN.

Attachments

• default.jpg
      default.jpg
      30.8 KB · Views: 9
    • GXh9FVRXMAAcYKV.jpg
      GXh9FVRXMAAcYKV.jpg
      92.7 KB · Views: 10
    Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

HAITIAN Invaders

So it turns out that the ABC “Fact Checkers” were, in fact, colluding scheming LIARS.

And, the situation in Ohio. is even worse than Trump described.

As many of us suspected !

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom