• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    And who designated you the all knowing, all seeing expert on the universe, and everything?
    Nobody did, and I never claimed to be all knowing. What I am is old. The funny thing about getting old is you lose your vision, lose your hearing, and some other things. On the other hand, your ability to smell bullshit gets better and better. Also, you realize that most people are full of shit. So until a credible source, like the police for example, confirm this story, it's safe to assume that some random Facebook post or irate citizen on TV is full of shit.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Nobody did, and I never claimed to be all knowing. What I am is old. The funny thing about getting old is you lose your vision, lose your hearing, and some other things. On the other hand, your ability to smell bullshit gets better and better. Also, you realize that most people are full of shit. So until a credible source, like the police for example, confirm this story, it's safe to assume that some random Facebook post or irate citizen on TV is full of shit.

This news article has a link to a police report. You may want to sniff it to see if it is shit and get back to us with your sniff results.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    plinkr,

I would guess your 'hypothesis' has great merit...that yes, the SPD now has a ton more work, thus make up some outlandish bs to get the public on their side.

That'll make it easier to get them more 'funding'...gonna get em an MRAP and lots of cool military toys..hoo doggies!

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    From the article: "While there was no evidence of any immigrants kidnapping pets, "

No doubt any such large influx of migrants will put a strain on public services. Good on the governor.

Your shit sniff test results are incomplete.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    IMG_3523.jpeg

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    Your shit sniff test results are incomplete.
    So is your evidence. This story may be true. If so, there will be solid evidence coming out. Until then, it's probably bullshit. Like most of the crap in the media and from politicians.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    So is your evidence. This story may be true. If so, there will be solid evidence coming out. Until then, it's probably bullshit. Like most of the crap in the media and from politicians.

Did you sniff read the police report about the haitians stealing the geese?

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Sure. And it's just one man's opinion, but personally I think geese taste way better than cat.

In another post you said "So until a credible source, like the police for example......". So there is a police report of haitians stealing geese and you dismiss it as "one man's opinion".

Top Bottom