What have you done to your vehicle lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Took the new-to-me 2003 Ford F350 super duty 23’ class C camper with 5.4L triton to a local truck center for oil change, full PM, tranny fluid change and R&R coach battery.

very happy with service and amen… no issues with brakes, suspesion, exhaust, drivetrain and other items they checked

I'm a happy camper

IMG_8883.jpeg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I got up early to wash the truck. As I stated dragging the hose out my back started aching, along with my guts. It's not uncommon as it generally the nerve that goes to my guts is being pinched.

It all just got worse, but I really needed to et the truck washed. Just about finished it hit me, and it was Saturday's Mexican food that I went out eat.

Funny how something so good at the time can really just ruin ones day. After a couple of trips to the bathroom I laid down and nodded out. I just woke up thirsty as all get out. I ate a couple of Pop Ice sticks with my guts making noises the whole time.

cckirk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2024
    Sealy Texas
    We retired and don't need two vehicles any more. We put two tires on the 07 Colorado that I bought new and give it to our Grandson. He now has a project for auto shop class in hi school for his senior year. He's already done his first service on it and has put loud assed speakers in it. ☺

Top Bottom