What have you done to your vehicle lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    New truck, and new SxS.

Must be nice....

:green:
    Regular job for 36 years the part time seasonal job for 22 years, I should have something to show for all that. The nicest part Cam is they are both paid for.

I'm Just one of those guys who didn't go to college, that learned a trade and worked every stinking holiday, weekend & overtime that came my way.

And in return I have a totally messed up back that continually gets worse. I started seeing a chiropractor for the pain I'm in. He was showing me ex rays from last year that aint pretty. The fact that I have 2 bone spurs that were better then an inch plus in 2023 really caught his eyes.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Mine see turd.
    I love my Taco- is the Official Truck of the Taliban (Hilux).

Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 16-25-48 Official Truck of the Taliban. at DuckDuckGo.png

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Found a local truck service center to work on my new-to-me 2003 Ford F350 Super Duty with 5.4L V8 (the truck chassis on my 23’ Class C)

In addition to doing full PM and tranny fluid change, it’s a big truck center that can put the RV on a lift and check everything (suspension, brakes, exhaust)

Will find out soon what work might be needed besides the PM work

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Slowly turning all my friends into lube techs :laughing:

We almost got that same red on our CX9. That’s probably the finest red out there, it really pops. Fiddling with that cover underneath is really the most time consuming part of the whole job. I which they wouldn’t have covered 100% of the under carriage. What a giant PITA to try and find jacking points

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Thinking of selling my motorcycle and getting an older second car that has charm to it. I think I could get $7-8K for my bike.

I’ve wanted an old Mercedes diesel sedan 240/300D for example) or a Volvo 240, ideally with a stick shift.
    Perhaps an old Suzuki Jimny/samurai? Maybe something imported from Japan that fits that $7-8K budget? I think my options would be slim on an import though.

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I just got some new tires, damn it feels good. I washed my car, waxed it and armor-all'd my side-skirts and bumper. I did my timing belt and a few other things while I was down there about 10K miles ago. Now, I'm really enjoying this windows-down weather. At any rate, from oil and bulb changes to motor swaps and wiring diagrams, what have you done recently, besides put in some gas?

Rewired the "Ignition system " on an older truck.

Top Bottom