What Are You Smoking or What Do You Enjoy Smoking? (Pipe and Cigar Thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    When I was in SE Asia in 1966-67, we smoked alot of things with a bamboo water pipe.

521F6DD9-9F7E-48BA-A064-0F8D3BBD1AF9.jpeg

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    Among my favorites: Fuente, Padron (1964 Anniversario Maduro), Plascencia, etc...all of the maduro persuasion. Some of my racing / cigar / gun brothers / sisters and I get together most Tuesdays in Grapevine at Tap In on Main St. It's a nice, cigar-friendly joint. When we are not there we are chilling n grilling on my patio, also in Grapevine. Drop me a line if you are interested in coming out.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Among my favorites: Fuente, Padron (1964 Anniversario Maduro), Plascencia, etc...all of the maduro persuasion. Some of my racing / cigar / gun brothers / sisters and I get together most Tuesdays in Grapevine at Tap In on Main St. It's a nice, cigar-friendly joint. When we are not there we are chilling n grilling on my patio, also in Grapevine. Drop me a line if you are interested in coming out.
    Keep your eyes open for a stolen Glock 43 driving a blurry, older white pickup around Grapevine.

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I'm a daily cigar smoker. I have come to really appreciate the Oliva offerings. Serie V, Master Blends... even the "normal" Serie O and G

For a lot of my daily smokes, I enjoy the Brick House fumas sticks, and Patel Edge fumas...

I still enjoy the Patel 1992 blend.

If I had to choose one cigar to smoke from now on, though, it would be the Fuente Hemingway Signature.... they are just too pricey for a daily smoke.... but you cannot go wrong with that one, or nearly any of the Padron smokes.
    Indeed.

Enjoyed a Padron 700 Maduro last evening.

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    Royal Jamaican maduro was the go-to, but a monster hurricane destroyed the crops, buildings, equipment, and roads. The never reopened.
    Now its one of these when I can get them
    View attachment 366264
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news…but:

AustinBR

BayouShooter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2017
    Here and there
    I'm a daily cigar smoker. I have come to really appreciate the Oliva offerings. Serie V, Master Blends... even the "normal" Serie O and G

For a lot of my daily smokes, I enjoy the Brick House fumas sticks, and Patel Edge fumas...

I still enjoy the Patel 1992 blend.

If I had to choose one cigar to smoke from now on, though, it would be the Fuente Hemingway Signature.... they are just too pricey for a daily smoke.... but you cannot go wrong with that one, or nearly any of the Padron smokes.
    I had one of the Oliva V cigars a few weeks ago and enjoyed it. I'm still very new to the cigar game, so it's a bit tough at this point to identify between macro flavors, but I'm working on it.

Have you had the Fuente Brevas Royal NT?

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.

hornetguy

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    I had one of the Oliva V cigars a few weeks ago and enjoyed it. I'm still very new to the cigar game, so it's a bit tough at this point to identify between macro flavors, but I'm working on it.

Have you had the Fuente Brevas Royal NT?
    I've had the Brevas... not sure if it was the Royal NT.... I'll have to look that one up. The Brevas, as the name implies, are a very nice quick smoke. Fuente does not make bad cigars.... at least none that I've seen. I used to really like the 8-5-8's.. for the money.... but they have gone up, like everything else that is popular.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you're looking for the best deals.... you won't beat these folks. Sign up for their newsletter and they post some screaming deals.

Reactions: MTA

hornetguy

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    If you're looking for the best deals.... you won't beat these folks. Sign up for their newsletter and they post some screaming deals.

thanks for the link.... I'm on CI's, and Thompson's mailing lists.... another one is always good.

Top Bottom