• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What do you think are the odds the Democrats will really nominate Biden at the Dem convention?

• A snowball's chance in Dumas on July 4th

Votes: 17 25.4%
    • 25%

Votes: 4 6.0%
    • 50%

Votes: 10 14.9%
    • 75%

Votes: 2 3.0%
    • He absolutely will be nominated, since the puppetmasters do not want to give up their puppet

Votes: 34 50.7%

• Total voters

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Pucker up!
    I just don't think "they" will allow Donald Trump to be President. Ever.
    One way, or another.....
    Ain't gonna allow it to happen...

Joe
    I am not entirely sure that you are wrong.
    I still am concerned the the Biden shit show is just that, a show to keep us from finding out what the dems actual plan is.

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    I don't think the Dims are smart
    enough to have some grand scheme...
    They just think everone is as stupid as they.
    However....
    The Patatoe (Patatus) is not JRB.
    The steal is real, and we did SO much about last time.

Joe

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Heard a real good case on RAV today where the talking head predicted Mike Obamer as the nominee. Think about gruesome Newsome as the nominee. He would have to leap frog the Kamal and the talking guy said that would cause the black vote to be REALLY mad (I guess he felt Kamal is one of their peeps). They would not stand for another white guy to be nominated over the pseudo black gal Kamal. He said the only logical choice was Mike O. And it would be interesting if she made Barry her VP choice. Talking guy wasn't sure if that was constitutional or not but what the heck, barry has been the shadow-potus for the last four years anyway.

It is amusing that the only places you hear about a replacement for Biden are the media, and it is all about pure speculation and hyper sensationalism.

Michelle Obama has repeatedly stated she has zero interest in a political career, yet for some reason people love mentioning her as a candidate for POTUS. The fact is she loathes political life, never liked it from the beginning. She did not want politics for her husband, but gave the go ahead for both his senate and presidential campaigns because she liked the fringe benefits; travel, wealth, power. And now she has all of that and more with her life in Hollywood. And the reason she had her mother living at the WH was because she did not want to hang out with politicians; unlike Hillary and Jill Biden, she was not a policy junkie. She took more vacations on Air Force Two than all of the previous First Ladies, she hated WH life. Yet you have certain people who fantasize her as the replacement nominee.

Similar with Newsom, who has been a loyal Biden surrogate for the last year, campaigning on behalf of Joe; he also has repeatedly stated he is not running in 2024. Newsom trolled DeSantis to participate in their little debate earlier in the year to see what the matchup would be like for 2028; Newsom knew DeSantis was not going to be the nominee, and their debate was a preview of 2028. It would be a stupid move for Newsom to suddenly drop into a presidential campaign at the last minute and expect to beat the leading candidate, and I believe he knows it too, he has no chance. Stranger things have happened, but I believe these two will not be on the ballot in November.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    It is amusing that the only places you hear about a replacement for Biden are the media, and it is all about pure speculation and hyper sensationalism.

Michelle Obama has repeatedly stated she has zero interest in a political career, yet for some reason people love mentioning her as a candidate for POTUS. The fact is she loathes political life, never liked it from the beginning. She did not want politics for her husband, but gave the go ahead for both his senate and presidential campaigns because she liked the fringe benefits; travel, wealth, power. And now she has all of that and more with her life in Hollywood. And the reason she had her mother living at the WH was because she did not want to hang out with politicians; unlike Hillary and Jill Biden, she was not a policy junkie. She took more vacations on Air Force Two than all of the previous First Ladies, she hated WH life. Yet you have certain people who fantasize her as the replacement nominee.

Similar with Newsom, who has been a loyal Biden surrogate for the last year, campaigning on behalf of Joe; he also has repeatedly stated he is not running in 2024. Newsom trolled DeSantis to participate in their little debate earlier in the year to see what the matchup would be like for 2028; Newsom knew DeSantis was not going to be the nominee, and their debate was a preview of 2028. It would be a stupid move for Newsom to suddenly drop into a presidential campaign at the last minute and expect to beat the leading candidate, and I believe he knows it too, he has no chance. Stranger things have happened, but I believe these two will not be on the ballot in November.
    Have read the same things on Michelle.

Newsom? He would jump at it given the chance.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx

Loyal only on the surface, just like Obama/Clinton. They'll all promote the myth that Joe is fine and ready to run again, but behind the scenes they might be actively working to get him to step down.

Newsom was getting ready for 2028, as you say, but often in our lives plans must be accelerated for various reasons. Would not doubt that the dem power brokers have told him to prepare for full campaign mode as soon as they get the green light that Joe is stepping down.

But there's a lot to do -- Kamala might access the Biden war chest, and if she wants to make a run, she can create chaos/splinter the vote. There's a non-zero risk she plays the race card against Newsom and the dems. Therefore, she is in a position of great power, and placating her is probably high on their list of priorities right now.

Maybe it's not even Newsom. Maybe it's Kennedy. But Kennedy is way behind. He'll have to backtrack on a lot of things he said, and kiss the ring of the leftists, because he came out as a more moderate dem, IIRC.

They'll have to beg Trump for another debate, and really scramble to catch up on name recognition.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I think it's hilarious the talk about Newsom. How is that going to look towards their DEI agenda? Skip over the black woman to put the white man in.
    Those who have planned and plotted to control America thru the democrat party neglected to see the plan for circumstances they are now facing. Which fingers are they willing to cut off?

Havok1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Notice who is panicking and who is not. Everything is going according to the DNC’s plan. The tv personalities don’t matter to them. In 2016 people wanted Bernie and got Hillary. In 2020, people wanted Bernie and buttjig and got Biden. The DNC/deep state does not care what the voters want.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    When folks on this forum write, "so and so says they don't want this or they want that", if it is a politician making this statement, they are very likely lying as all they want is power and money and will stab anyone in the back that they see in their way. Mike O says, I don't want to be prez... Gruesome says, I don't want to be prez. Anyone who takes these liars at face value should be out shopping for moon dust and unicorns.

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    Loyal only on the surface, just like Obama/Clinton. They'll all promote the myth that Joe is fine and ready to run again, but behind the scenes they might be actively working to get him to step down.

Newsom was getting ready for 2028, as you say, but often in our lives plans must be accelerated for various reasons. Would not doubt that the dem power brokers have told him to prepare for full campaign mode as soon as they get the green light that Joe is stepping down.

But there's a lot to do -- Kamala might access the Biden war chest, and if she wants to make a run, she can create chaos/splinter the vote. There's a non-zero risk she plays the race card against Newsom and the dems. Therefore, she is in a position of great power, and placating her is probably high on their list of priorities right now.

Maybe it's not even Newsom. Maybe it's Kennedy. But Kennedy is way behind. He'll have to backtrack on a lot of things he said, and kiss the ring of the leftists, because he came out as a more moderate dem, IIRC.

They'll have to beg Trump for another debate, and really scramble to catch up on name recognition.
    Skumala is too stupid to even be the top puppet, but she would throw in for the blacker Moo "it".

Joe

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Oh I’m sure there are a few superdelegates still undecided. If not they will find the needed votes to do as they wish.

I’m thinking the logical way is to say the debate performance uncovered never before seen issues promoting a medical exam to find out that he’s got issues. Maybe a mild stroke or something that can be used as an overt excuse to replace him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Oh I’m sure there are a few superdelegates still undecided. If not they will find the needed votes to do as they wish.

I’m thinking the logical way is to say the debate performance uncovered never before seen issues promoting a medical exam to find out that he’s got issues. Maybe a mild stroke or something that can be used as an overt excuse to replace him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They already voted Biden in back in March, they can't recant their votes. Biden has to relinquish the candidacy to replace him.

Top Bottom