• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What do you think are the odds the Democrats will really nominate Biden at the Dem convention?

• A snowball's chance in Dumas on July 4th

Votes: 17 25.4%
    • 25%

Votes: 4 6.0%
    • 50%

Votes: 10 14.9%
    • 75%

Votes: 2 3.0%
    • He absolutely will be nominated, since the puppetmasters do not want to give up their puppet

Votes: 34 50.7%

• Total voters

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I can just about guarantee there has been more discussion about FJB being replaced on this forum than amongst those who could actually give him the boot.
    Right... thats why post debate ABC commentators were all discussing it and trying to normalize the idea by saying "privately a lot of my democrat friends are talking of replacing Joe"

Young Turks
    ABC
    NBC
    CNN

The entire drive-by media is talking about it, as much as you try to down-play and belittle, its not just TGT.

That said, they are talking about it for this news cycle, July 4th is upon us and it will give them a chance to pivot away so we will see what the staying power of the story is.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Havok1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Right... thats why post debate ABC commentators were all discussing it and trying to normalize the idea by saying "privately a lot of my democrat friends are talking of replacing Joe"

Young Turks
    ABC
    NBC
    CNN

The entire drive-by media is talking about it, as much as you try to down-play and belittle, its not just TGT.

That said, they are talking about it for this news cycle, July 4th is upon us and it will give them a chance to pivot away so we will see what the staying power of the story is.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Who are their “democrat friends”? Some on your list, as well as from Zackmars post have written about trump resigning as well. So we can see from history that what they say does not carry any weight. People want to act like those who actually have the power to remove FJB haven’t spent plenty of time around him in person for years to decades leading up to this debate. His mental state in the debate wasn’t shocking to anyone. It’s exactly what we have all known and seen for years.

You want to know what else is being reported in the media right now? That there is no process for the DNC to remove him like what’s being discussed in this thread. The same DNC that is currently standing up for him, that is. He would either have to resign/Jill resign for him, or be removed by the same Congress that could have done it at any point in the past 4 years but hasn’t, and still won’t.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    The commies will choose this guy:

All kidding aside, Occam's Razor suggests Biden/Harris will still be the ticket in November. Joe is going nowhere except to lose in November. The Democrat Party know they cannot go with someone else at this late in the game. The Trump Juggernaut is operating on all 8 cylinders, the Democrat brand is in a shambles right now, completely damaged, and to suggest someone like Newsom (unelectable outside of CA) or Big Mike (she refuses to be a politician) to parachute in and take it all away from Trump with only months to campaign is highly unlikely.

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    We both know swing voters are the only votes at play. Dick around with the process too much and those folks won’t be interested in what’s being sold.

For instance, let’s say at the end of the convention, Newsome is the nominee. GA, MI, PA, WI, NV, AZ have to be onboard in November and I don’t see that being realistic. Even less realistic is if it were Harris.

Maybe…just maybe…if the D’s decided to adopt RFK, Jr, then there’s enough time to convince the swingers.

Post convention? Biden’s pretty much gotta die or quit and the same problem exists, except it’s more easily explainable. But the same problem exists with the small number of voters who actually matter.
    I think Trump was right, when he said the Dems get 40% of the vote regardless of who runs. A lectern would get 40% of the Dem vote if it was painted blue.

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    I disagree for 3 reasons.
    1. There's no way they can pull off another steal like they did in '20, and he can't beat Trump legitimately.
    2. His debate camp coaches set him up using the Charlottesville-Very Fine People Hoax.
    3. See post #13, this thread.

Their Howdy is broken. They're looking for a new Doody.

I disagree with your first point. They WILL pull off another steal or at least put one helluva attempt at one. Stuffing ballots with mail ins. Wasn’t and still isn’t hard for them to “harvest” ballots. All they have to do is get a bunch of blank ones and fill them out under the guise of legitimate mail in voters. Who checked last time? No one.

Places you don’t need to show ID to vote, no problem. Truck in a bunch of illegal immigrants and have them vote for Joe. You can’t deny them, they’ll scream racism.

Election integrity is seriously screwed.

surevaliance

Make Glockarev happen!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    AZ
    IMG_0557.jpeg
    IMG_0571.jpeg

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I think Trump was right, when he said the Dems get 40% of the vote regardless of who runs. A lectern would get 40% of the Dem vote if it was painted blue.

Both parties in the US have reliably gotten >40% vote, which is why the race is always decided by the swing voters. A handful of ballots can decide which way dozens of EC ballots are committed.

The popular vote is for show in a republic, which is why communists want the national popular vote interstate compact adopted by as many states as possible.

Meanwhile, Texas got rid of straight party ballots because hot wheels feared Trump would be so unpopular in 2020 that the state could go back blue.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    I disagree with your first point. They WILL pull off another steal or at least put one helluva attempt at one. Stuffing ballots with mail ins. Wasn’t and still isn’t hard for them to “harvest” ballots. All they have to do is get a bunch of blank ones and fill them out under the guise of legitimate mail in voters. Who checked last time? No one.

Places you don’t need to show ID to vote, no problem. Truck in a bunch of illegal immigrants and have them vote for Joe. You can’t deny them, they’ll scream racism.

Election integrity is seriously screwed.
    I agree that their steal method from 2020 will be in play, but back then they had a 'believable' candidate who 'might' have received 81M votes. This time, not so much.

But, if they drop FJB and put in Newscum or Big Mike - they'd have another 'believable' winner for the stolen votes.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area

Well, the Babylon Bee ain't entirely satire on that one.

Maybe the scariest thing overall is that only 15.8% of the population is considered "above average or bright" or better. 'Course, that's using the familiar normal, or Gaussian, distribution, not a different method, say for instance a Poisson model that might look at something like a random sampling of IQs of people born in a given calendar year.

Hm... I wonder where JRB, if tested, would land on that normal distribution bell curve nowadays...

1*qC1c34GQJN0_wC0NbFaj9A.png

Top Bottom