• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What do you think are the odds the Democrats will really nominate Biden at the Dem convention?

• A snowball's chance in Dumas on July 4th

Votes: 17 25.4%
    • 25%

Votes: 4 6.0%
    • 50%

Votes: 10 14.9%
    • 75%

Votes: 2 3.0%
    • He absolutely will be nominated, since the puppetmasters do not want to give up their puppet

Votes: 34 50.7%

• Total voters

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    Well people that are putting money on it seems to think Kamala has a better chance than Biden.

From the WSJ:

"Harris has a 50% chance of being the party’s nominee, compared with Biden’s 29% and California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s 12%, according to derivatives contracts traded on PredictIt, which operates the largest election-betting market in the U.S."

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    I think Biden will bow out. Trump's lead in the polls is growing. 80% think Biden is too old. You can't beat that. One day soon Biden will figure out that if he runs, he'll lose, and hand the Republicans the biggest victory in history. He'll get the blame. He doesn't want that as his legacy. It would be better to take the high road and "do what's right for the country".

It's also better to resign than to risk being thrown out by your own party. Another thing he doesn't want as a legacy. That would be a first.

Havok1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I think Biden will bow out. Trump's lead in the polls is growing. 80% think Biden is too old. You can't beat that. One day soon Biden will figure out that if he runs, he'll lose, and hand the Republicans the biggest victory in history. He'll get the blame. He doesn't want that as his legacy. It would be better to take the high road and "do what's right for the country".

It's also better to resign than to risk being thrown out by your own party. Another thing he doesn't want as a legacy. That would be a first.
    Thats what people thought last time until they started harvesting ballots in the middle of the night.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I went in the kitchen to get another cup of coffee. The wife was switching between news max and fox news. When I looked at the TV there was a banner moving across the bottom from one of those other stations and it read....biden and Trump were neck and neck in the new poles.

I asked the wife if she was reading the banner going across the bottom. She said she does when she need a good laugh. :usflag: :laughing: :usflag:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I would put the odds at less than 50%. DNC will probably change the rules. Biden campaign will transfer its funds to a super PAC. Life goes on with a new candidate.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Fox News said 30 minutes ago that they had "credible sources" indicating that Biden could drop out of the race and release his delegates as soon as this weekend.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    He’s as good as gone

handlers are just making plans for the “who” will be on the ticket and how and when to announce, etc

they have to FIRST get all talking points out to the demoncrat-hack lamestream media so the sheeple / low-information types can begin to be indoctrinated with the new candidate(s)

my guess… newsome and some other black woman… a real one this time

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    I've heard people talking about Mark Kelly as a replacement for biden.
    Ugh, Gabby giffords husband...Kelly's wife, then-Arizona Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, was shot and nearly killed in an assassination attempt on January 8, 2011.

You are right about the MSM buzz around him- they wanted to wait until after RNC was over.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Ugh, Gabby giffords husband...Kelly's wife, then-Arizona Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, was shot and nearly killed in an assassination attempt on January 8, 2011.

You are right about the MSM buzz around him- they wanted to wait until after RNC was over.

I don't think anyone with any actual aspirations wants to be anywhere near 24. Best to wait till 2028

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Had to change my vote. While I do now believe he will drop out of the election since the assassination attempt, there's still a chance he'll stay in. I mean, who wants to lose to Braveheart?

Top Bottom