• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What do you think are the odds the Democrats will really nominate Biden at the Dem convention?

• A snowball's chance in Dumas on July 4th

Votes: 17 25.4%
    • 25%

Votes: 4 6.0%
    • 50%

Votes: 10 14.9%
    • 75%

Votes: 2 3.0%
    • He absolutely will be nominated, since the puppetmasters do not want to give up their puppet

Votes: 34 50.7%

• Total voters

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    LMAO. KJP took another run at it today.

Summed it up as "you wish you could have done better". Works for the debate and also the last three years.

And also: he had a cold.

ETA - she kept talking about jet lag, flying from Italy, multiple time zones, blah, blah, blah...
    I was confused. Before the debate, from the G7 summit?
    Yes, finally someone called her on it: jet lagged after two weeks?
    " yes, and also the cold."
    We live in Bizarro world. KJP is the poster child.

Last edited:

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The press is tearing KJP up as she tries to gaslight. I don't know how she keeps a straight face as she spouts some of the $#!t she does.
    She was definitely earning her pay.

I kind of wish one of them had asked "Do you now feel any remorse for continuing to claim that he is "sharp as a tack behind closed doors?"

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So I guess I was wrong, and so are many that I heard from online. Unlike the RNC's rules where the delegates must vote for the candidate they are pledged to, the DNC's rules are written a bit different. While the majority of DNC delegates have pledged to Biden in March, they are not bound to vote for Biden. If you go to the 6 minute mark of this video it is explained, the video goes on to other ways they can swap out Biden:

crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    Biden should not only be replaced, he should be impeached. Fox is reporting today on the FIVE, that Hunter is sitting in on meetings and on phone calls of state... I don't think a "recovering" crack addict, with known ties to China and Russia as well as others, as well as a known liar, has business being involved in affairs of state...also, what happens if we have an attack when Biden is having an "off night"...

FJB

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Biden should not only be replaced, he should be impeached. Fox is reporting today on the FIVE, that Hunter is sitting in on meetings and on phone calls of state... I don't think a "recovering" crack addict, with known ties to China and Russia as well as others, as well as a known liar, has business being involved in affairs of state...also, what happens if we have an attack when Biden is having an "off night"...

FJB
    Not only biden, but those enabling the government to run in this manner, should be charged with treason.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Newsome is gonna get the nod - question is who will be his VP pick? Whitmer? Hochul? Ron Wyden? Jay Inslee? Probably going to be a woman, maybe a woman "of color" to keep appearances up that they are not sexist or racist, so when Trump picks a white running mate they can show how racist Republicans are.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

FJB
    Not only biden, but those enabling the government to run in this manner, should be charged with treason.
    If only we lived in a country that puts justice (actual) above all else.

Top Bottom