• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Its not plundered when people like you bend over and spread em for the tax man each year with out so much as clenching or saying no. Do something about it, take your stand... (somewhere other than the internet lol)

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Do you tell the rape victim she didn't resist enough?

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    0b270fa4d8e17b85c6d91982fb4ad111.jpg

WAA

I ❤️ Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Slab City
    Its not plundered when people like you bend over and spread em for the tax man each year with out so much as clenching or saying no. Do something about it, take your stand... (somewhere other than the internet lol)

How ironic from a guy schilling for Ukraine while safely ensconced in Texas.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    How ironic from a guy schilling for Ukraine while safely ensconced in Texas.
    To my knowledge, @cycleguy2300 is the ONLY member here that's actually volunteered and been in country. He's also one of VERY few here that have lost friends/family in this disaster. Some of his information comes directly from contacts/friendships in Ukraine.

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    To my knowledge, @cycleguy2300 is the ONLY member here that's actually volunteered and been in country. He's also one of VERY few here that have lost friends/family in this disaster. Some of his information comes directly from contacts/friendships in Ukraine

Many have been immediately involved in bullshit wars and many have lost immediate family and loved ones in fucking bullshit wars.

When the "hostilities end", the fuckers behind them live on while the dead are dead.

When this latest round of bullshit catches its tail we will all be told how evil putin is...yet he will still be alive.

For those who Ukraine matters...should have dispatched putin by now.

WAA

I ❤️ Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Slab City
    To my knowledge, @cycleguy2300 is the ONLY member here that's actually volunteered and been in country. He's also one of VERY few here that have lost friends/family in this disaster. Some of his information comes directly from contacts/friendships in Ukraine.
    Fair enough. I respect his commitment and zeal. Giving him props for his personal involvement while expecting Europe to pay and bleed for this one are not exclusive.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Thats exactly NOT how social security works...

It’s actually exactly how it works. If you don’t pay into it, or you don’t have a spouse that pays into it for you to be eligible for a spousal benefit, you don’t get it. Your social security benefit is based on what you’ve paid into it, and the payment, relative to the money that was extorted from the tax payer, is not very good. It’s not free money. So as usual, you swung and missed.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I think at this point, given I started it at 62 and have benefited way past 14 years, I'm golden.

Got back all I put into it and am now harvesting more than I was forced to invest...ha ha said in my best Nelson Muntz voice!

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    While I don't always agree with cycleguy, I have to respect his willingness to stick his neck out for his beliefs. How many of us claim to have a certain belief but haven't left the couch to defend that belief. I'm guessing most of us.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    While I don't always agree with cycleguy, I have to respect his willingness to stick his neck out for his beliefs. How many of us claim to have a certain belief but haven't left the couch to defend that belief. I'm guessing most of us.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    For the record I have plenty of beliefs I've never left the couch for.

I respect bigred's dedication to voicing opposition to governmental plundering. I think the nation's history of spending our taxes overseas on clearly foolish things (Iran, Hamas...) with no hope of ever improving freedom's footing taints the few and rare times we should support nations and groups fighting for freedom.

I respect Havok1's challenge to taking things as they plainy are (or so I believe). It forces me to dig and try to filter out articles and things I see that I "like" but might not be accurate.

While I find the repetitive themes tiresome and very annoying, I try to trust the intent.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    How would we react if China backed the violent overthrow of the elected gov't of Mexico, hand-picked the new gov't, and then started talking about a military alliance that would put Chinese troops, missiles, etc along the Mexican border with the US? (That's not completely analogous, as NATO has been pushing towards Russia for decades, and Sevastopol was developed by Russia in the 1700's and has always been an important navy base for them.) My only question is, are we just wanting to put pressure on and bleed Russia without risking troops, or do the neo-cons hope (like Napoleon and Hitler before them) to conquer Moscow?

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    How would we react if China backed the violent overthrow of the elected gov't of Mexico, hand-picked the new gov't, and then started talking about a military alliance that would put Chinese troops, missiles, etc along the Mexican border with the US? (That's not completely analogous, as NATO has been pushing towards Russia for decades, and Sevastopol was developed by Russia in the 1700's and has always been an important navy base for them.) My only question is, are we just wanting to pressure on and bleed Russia without risking troops, or do the neo-cons hope (like Napoleon and Hitler before them) to conquer Moscow?
    Yup! we didn’t even want Canada to host the PLA for training.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    How would we react if China backed the violent overthrow of the elected gov't of Mexico, hand-picked the new gov't, and then started talking about a military alliance that would put Chinese troops, missiles, etc along the Mexican border with the US? (That's not completely analogous, as NATO has been pushing towards Russia for decades, and Sevastopol was developed by Russia in the 1700's and has always been an important navy base for them.) My only question is, are we just wanting to put pressure on and bleed Russia without risking troops, or do the neo-cons hope (like Napoleon and Hitler before them) to conquer Moscow?
    The premises and conclusions are just wrong.

Passed in Jan 2014 in response to the Euromadian protests.

The "Heavenly Hundred"... killed on Feb 21 again at the protests.
    They were shot by russian or russian trained snipers of the Berkut (some sources say it was actual russian military snipers, who were brought in/sent to clear the square and, in accordance with the soviet legacy shot at BOTH police and protesters...

In the wake of Ukriane throwing off the soviet past and turning towards freedom and the west, in March 2014 russia invaded and took control over a large portion of Ukriane including Crimea. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Crimea_by_the_Russian_Federation

I don't doubt there were spooks doing spook things in Ukraine in 2014 but the revolution there was not tipped one way or the other by the American hand... The Ukrainians were tired of the soviet legacy and threw it off on their own after months of protests and many, many being killed. Ukriane (and Mexico) are free to make what friends they want that is the nature of sovereignty.

Top Bottom