• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Nice picture of yourself there Max, but you are leaving an anal ease stain on your couch.

I am sure that anal stain bears a striking resemblance to you!

1726678874816.png

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    PSA does have a responsibility here. They have your money as you paid for the item. The insurance that you probably paid extra for is not to pay you but to pay PSA for the loss. So PSA has your money and the money they got or will get from UPS. All of these big companies have software that lets them know the instant something is delivered and I assume not delivered. Without that software they don't know to file a claim for the insurance money that you paid for. The culprit here is UPS not safeguarding the shipment and PSA dragging their heals probably waiting for UPS to pay them for the stolen shipment. In the end you will probably get what you ordered but keep your fingers crossed. If you paid credit card and have to fight PSA you will probably get a rebate to your account.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Freaking thieves. Not the first time I've heard of a firearms package "disappearing" while in a carrier's possession.

Have had same issue with UPS. It is not always theft. In my case it was poor packaging. They put a threaded BBL in paper packaging. Driver showed it to me and said they would notify shipper. Next day driver came and said after truck was empty he searched it top to bottom and found BBL.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border

Yes, you are correct, never disagree with the status quo. PSA is perfect just the way they are. There is no room for improvement. So let it be written! Another great military mind, who does not seek to correct or improve, when an issue arises.
    I know PSA is not perfect but you seem to be expecting way too much. It is not unreasonable for something like this to take a week or more for the retailer to address. After all you are probably not their only customer with a problem. You said you emailed PSA and they had not yet responded at the time you opened this thread. When did you email them? I have had some large companies take up to a week or even two weeks before replying to some of my email inquiries about problems with orders. It sucks that they do not reply faster but such is life. Hopefully they will get it straightened out within a reasonable amount of time and will fulfill you order with a replacement. Good luck.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    I know PSA is not perfect but you seem to be expecting way too much. It is not unreasonable for something like this to take a week or more for the retailer to address. After all you are probably not their only customer with a problem. You said you emailed PSA and they had not yet responded at the time you opened this thread. When did you email them? I have had some large companies take up to a week or even two weeks before replying to some of my email inquiries about problems with orders. It sucks that they do not reply faster but such is life. Hopefully they will get it straightened out within a reasonable amount of time and will fulfill you order with a replacement. Good luck.
    Agreed, it was only 6 days after UPS and I emailed them when I called. What lit the fuse was they had done nothing. The CSR was reading the company clown script. Which is always obnoxious. UPS screwed the pooch, PSA was sitting on their hands. Other than that, it’s a big nothing, and the manager took care of it this morning

TXWingnut

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2024
    Parker
    Agreed, it was only 6 days after UPS and I emailed them when I called. What lit the fuse was they had done nothing. The CSR was reading the company clown script. Which is always obnoxious. UPS screwed the pooch, PSA was sitting on their hands. Other than that, it’s a big nothing, and the manager took care of it this morning
    Dang if it is fixed now there goes a good thread beating down the drain.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Glad to hear that you have resolved the problem Rick.

Top Bottom