May 10, 2021
    US
    Evidence or stfu.

russia isnt denying it why would you?
    a53e5f6a3adc225b52451236c49f1be1.jpg
    b1a979508349684b516f39a69a620e0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Evidence of it being real or stfu…

Notice that the reporting on it is just the media wanting you to take their word for it. Either way, it changes nothing. If Russia can convince you that going further into debt makes sense because of a calendar then the calendar was money well spent on their end.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Evidence of it being real or stfu…

Notice that the reporting on it is just the media wanting you to take their word for it. Either way, it changes nothing. If Russia can convince you that going further into debt makes sense because of a calendar then the calendar was money well spent on their end.
    All anyone's reporting or recollection is someone asking you to take their word for it.
    If I mailed one to you, you could still say the same thing. Like I have said before, it is psychotic when someone wont believe reasonable facts. It is reasonable to question if the calendar is real, but there is NOTHING suggesting it's fake and every indication it is real.

Attachments

• aVBrBRGD_700w_0.jpg
      aVBrBRGD_700w_0.jpg
      32.3 KB · Views: 72

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    All anyone's reporting or recollection is someone asking you to take their word for it.
    If I mailed one to you, you could still say the same thing. Like I have said before, it is psychotic when someone wont believe reasonable facts. It is reasonable to question if the calendar is real, but there is NOTHING suggesting it's fake and every indication it is real.

BLUF: the purpose of the calendar is to generate an emotional response from people like you who will act like it has any sort of significance when it actually doesn’t. Would you like to mail me one? Doesn’t seem like anyone has any information on where they are for sale, or actual Russian sources that have posted online about its existence. It’s pure propaganda no matter what the source is. But sure, let’s just spend go a few more billion in debt over a calendar that some Russian may or may not have spent $30 to make. ‍ :facepalm:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The FSB has a hard on for the US Capitol:

You can buy your own:

Still going to say its fake or anti-russian propaganda? Looking forward to your next layer of excuses...

bd0cf6bfe37174affc8897fabc559275.jpg

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Thanks! That link is actually very helpful. So some random guy named vdome007 who sells t shirts is also selling a calendar that some lady drew up for a magazine company. Now it makes sense why none of the media had more information about. for good reason, nobody cares.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Thanks! That link is actually very helpful. So some random guy named vdome007 who sells t shirts is also selling a calendar that some lady drew up for a magazine company. Now it makes sense why none of the media had more information about. for good reason, nobody cares.

Yes, no one but the 11 media links I grabbed in like 30 seconds covered this thing no one cares about and isnt important... [rolleyes]

I went above and beyond all reason to post link after link because you said its fake... you are psychotic in your disbelief and denial.

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Yes, no one but the 11 media links I grabbed in like 30 seconds covered this thing no one cares about and isnt important... [rolleyes]

I went above and beyond all reason to post link after link because you said its fake... you are psychotic in your disbelief and denial.

Some of the pictures I have found to have been online as early as March. So yes, I am right that nobody cares. This is a nothing burger that will only matter to people like you who will latch onto anything regardless of how insignificant it is. Most people are fed up with the proxy war, and Ukraine probably fed this to the media to try to get people interested again, and the online outlets basically copied and pasted what they read elsewhere. but maybe im as wrong as you think and its just a coincidence that the media reported on 9 month old photos right when zelensky came to the US desperate for money from a country that’s tired of him.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Some of the pictures I have found to have been online as early as March. So yes, I am right that nobody cares. This is a nothing burger that will only matter to people like you who will latch onto anything regardless of how insignificant it is. Most people are fed up with the proxy war, and Ukraine probably fed this to the media to try to get people interested again, and the online outlets basically copied and pasted what they read elsewhere. but maybe im as wrong as you think and its just a coincidence that the media reported on 9 month old photos right when zelensky came to the US desperate for money from a country that’s tired of him.
    Such a "nothing burger" that pretty much every media source carried a story about it and so "nobody cares" that you cant shut your slobbering gob about it.

The bottom line is both of those calendars are rather important because the designers think there is a market for folks that like the idea of a russian flag over the White House or ФСБ operators storming the US Capitol building as lancets impact. It show there is a significant portion of russia that thinks of the USA as the enemy. Its the equivalent of some chicom artwork showing Xi butt-fucking biden or showing a chicom flag flying above Taiwan... think if ISIS had published calendars with showing a jihad flag over the capitol or White house...it says something about how they feel, it IS propaganda. Propaganda doesn't mean something is fake it is communication about both how people feel and how people "should" feel about a subject.

I've cheerfully included several WWII propaganda posters. Some attempt portray strength and resolve, some to portray the enemy as dastardly... it doesn't make them wrong or something to dismiss...
    6fe77a9beef579c388729aad3c88605c.jpg
    605485e93246783260f539e8b20d3d20.jpg
    6cb7ef7b4660e294a801274b287d6570.jpg

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Such a "nothing burger" that pretty much every media source carried a story about it and so "nobody cares" that you cant shut your slobbering gob about it.

The bottom line is both of those calendars are rather important because the designers think there is a market for folks that like the idea of a russian flag over the White House or ФСБ operators storming the US Capitol building as lancets impact. It show there is a significant portion of russia that thinks of the USA as the enemy. Its the equivalent of some chicom artwork showing Xi butt-fucking biden or showing a chicom flag flying above Taiwan... think if ISIS had published calendars with showing a jihad flag over the capitol or White house...it says something about how they feel, it IS propaganda. Propaganda doesn't mean something is fake it is communication about both how people feel and how people "should" feel about a subject.

I've cheerfully included several WWII propaganda posters. Some attempt portray strength and resolve, some to portray the enemy as dastardly... it doesn't make them wrong or something to dismiss...
    6fe77a9beef579c388729aad3c88605c.jpg
    605485e93246783260f539e8b20d3d20.jpg
    6cb7ef7b4660e294a801274b287d6570.jpg

The calendar was drawn up by someone with a smaller social media following than me. It didn’t seem to get much traction with the magazine that she made it for either. Don’t get too far ahead of yourself. Like I said, this was reported online by “reporters” who basically copied and pasted what they read on other sites. The major news networks didn’t pick it up. Not that it matters either way because we both know that what is reported on, or not reported on does not necessarily have anything to do with the importance of it. You’re just making a big deal out of it because it fits your agenda. If not for you posting this here, probably none of us would have ever heard about it.

Anyone could have a drawing of an American flag over the Kremlin made up and go on Etsy and make a calendar out of it. But Russia wouldn’t make a big deal out of something so dumb like you did.

I remember when a guy went to Walmart and had an ISIS cake made. That didn’t mean there was widespread support for ISIS either.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The calendar was drawn up by someone with a smaller social media following than me. It didn’t seem to get much traction with the magazine that she made it for either. Don’t get too far ahead of yourself. Like I said, this was reported online by “reporters” who basically copied and pasted what they read on other sites. The major news networks didn’t pick it up. Not that it matters either way because we both know that what is reported on, or not reported on does not necessarily have anything to do with the importance of it. You’re just making a big deal out of it because it fits your agenda. If not for you posting this here, probably none of us would have ever heard about it.

Anyone could have a drawing of an American flag over the Kremlin made up and go on Etsy and make a calendar out of it. But Russia wouldn’t make a big deal out of something so dumb like you did.

I remember when a guy went to Walmart and had an ISIS cake made. That didn’t mean there was widespread support for ISIS either.

Now its "he doesnt have a lot of followers"
    Now its "they weren't major news media
    Now its " it didnt get traction"
    Now its "copy-&-pasted"

You keep moving the goal posts. Every single time with this story or others, I address and dispell your fantasy by posting facts and documentation, but you (trolling) simply side step the facts and vomit some other ridiculous excuse.

Dispite your loudly proclaiming you dont care, that no one cares, that it isnt important, you have repeatedly spent time, energy and thought on something you claim is not important. Either you are lying and it is important, foolish to spend time on something unimportant or a troll stirring up strife.

Last edited:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Now its "copy-&-pasted"

You keep moving the goal posts. Every single time with this story or others, I address and have dispelled your fantasy be posting facts and documentation, but you (trolling) simply side step the facts and vomit some other ridiculous excuse.

Dispite your loud proclaimions that you dont care, that no one cares, that it isnt important, you have repeatedly spent time, energy and thought on something you claim is not important. Either you are lying and it is important, foolish to spend time on something unimportant or a troll stirring up strife.

Sounds a lot like the Obiden Whitehouse, dems, and MSM.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Now its "copy-&-pasted"

You keep moving the goal posts. Every single time with this story or others, I address and dispell your fantasy by posting facts and documentation, but you (trolling) simply side step the facts and vomit some other ridiculous excuse.

Dispite your loudly proclaiming you dont care, that no one cares, that it isnt important, you have repeatedly spent time, energy and thought on something you claim is not important. Either you are lying and it is important, foolish to spend time on something unimportant or a troll stirring up strife.

Not moving the goal posts. It’s insignificant just like I said it was. Only you could find a way to pretend it’s a big deal. Another indicator of how bad this is going for you pro proxy war people is that you need stuff like this to try to pretend funding the proxy war is necessary. So thanks for that!

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Not moving the goal posts. It’s insignificant just like I said it was. Only you could find a way to pretend it’s a big deal. Another indicator of how bad this is going for you pro proxy war people is that you need stuff like this to try to pretend funding the proxy war is necessary. So thanks for that!
    Havok to a T:

You do move goal posts and you are a troll.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Maybe if we don't give lots more $ to Ukraine the old east block countries will decide they had better send some. The other option is to wait till Ru attacks them, then ask NATO for help. Oops, Poland didn't have anybody to help and failed in 2 days. ~6 million civvies lost. And the world cries about the 19k killed in Gaza.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    edmonsonjohn68
    Top Bottom