• ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

So this is in addition to the Russian destroyer sunk back when the war began ?
    Yup!

There was another Ropucha class landing ship (used as a GP cargo ship) sunk at Sevastopol along with a sub, also by Storm Shadow missiles in Sept 2023.

In August a Rapucha Class Transport was steuck by a naval drone and severly damaged (40+deg list)

The Moskva was an 11k ton Cruiser sunk by Ukrainian designed R-360 anti-ship missles in April 22 (russia said is had caught fire on its own and sunk in high seas).

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Well, technically, they were right. It did catch fire and it did sink.....after getting hammered by a missile attack! But, what the hell, Russia propaganda is right, sometimes.
    Yup.

I thought it was funny because SOMEONE thought it looked better to claim their ships randomly catch fire and sink, than to admit it had been hit by missles in a clever attack.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Never heard of the promotor, but Kozak and the rest are good musicians.
    8f99ff7a94ceb10fde57088982677685.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Lol. That dude is getting roasted on his page. While it is true that we are sending Ukraine equipment from our own military, it is also true that we are sending them cash, and procuring new equipment for them.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Lol. That dude is getting roasted on his page. While it is true that we are sending Ukraine equipment from our own military, it is also true that we are sending them cash, and procuring new equipment for them.
    <>

Kinda reminds me ot Groucho Marx w/o the moustache.

Or, is it one of the “Stooges” ?

<>

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    How much of of American taxpayers' property has been expended away to date?
    According to Brave's AI summarizer:

Summarizer

Since February 2022, the United States has allocated $113.4 billion in emergency funding to support Ukraine in wartime.1 The aid has been divided into six categories: support of US military forces, shipment of US equipment to Ukraine, weapons procurement and services for the Ukrainian armed forces, humanitarian relief, economic support to the Ukrainian government, and US government agencies.0 Congress has given the Biden administration considerable flexibility in when and how it can spend the $113 billion that has been allocated. The US has spent nearly $44 billion on military aid for Ukraine, according to the State Department.2 The Kiel Institute for the World Economy reports that the US had committed nearly $80 billion in aid to Ukraine before Mr. Biden's pledge in Ukraine this week.3

It's quoted sources, dated variously in 2023, are:
    breakingdefense.com
    usafacts.org
    nytimes.com
    bbc.com

You're welcome.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Always excuses, always slights, never facts, never data

Why do I need to find and repost what we all know? It’s not like it’s some newly revealed information that was released 5 minutes ago that nobody is aware of.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Why do I need to find and repost what we all know? It’s not like it’s some newly revealed information that was released 5 minutes ago that nobody is aware of.
    Because when others put out data you run back under your bridge and begin shouting screaming like a child

People that are interested in honest discussion or argument will present data as I continually do. Trolls on the other hand avoid presenting anything that would pin them to a position. The reality is trolls are nearly always narcissistic, psychopathic or at best simply attention seeking. The attention seeking trolls are the saddest because while they ruin conversations like the others, they essentially ruin their chance of getting any real positive attention from others.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Because when others put out data you run back under your bridge and begin shouting screaming like a child

People that are interested in honest discussion or argument will present data as I continually do. Trolls on the other hand avoid presenting anything that would pin them to a position. The reality is trolls are nearly always narcissistic, psychopathic or at best simply attention seeking. The attention seeking trolls are the saddest because while they ruin conversations like the others, they essentially ruin their chance of getting any real positive attention from others.

lol. It seems you just want to argue with me more than anything. You didnt provide data, therefore im not saying your data is wrong. I said the guy on Instagram that you shared was wrong. And he is. You also did not even say I was wrong. You just said I didn’t post data. We all know that what I said is correct.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    lol. It seems you just want to argue with me more than anything. You didnt provide data, therefore im not saying your data is wrong. I said the guy on Instagram that you shared was wrong. And he is. You also did not even say I was wrong. You just said I didn’t post data. We all know that what I said is correct.
    Ryan McBeth was completely correct in his discussion about Patriot missles and the funds that pay for them. You presented no data to contradict him

The scope of the conversation was was about Patriot missles, not other funding.

As you can see the largest portion of funding for Ukraine is weapons and equipment (Patriots, javelins etc) from our stocks that are approaching expiration.

And for those that will knee-jerk and say "Europe's problem, they should deal with it" Europe has been reaching much deeper into their pockets that we have.
    b87462ac0123491bbb742fb5413e0f78.jpg
    89f8e549e2fa4b527c65fba02b6ac278.jpg

Top Bottom