• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    YOU presented the data that showed he was incorrect on the money, and at best was misleading about the military aid funding. Judging by the comments, most of the people who saw the video knew better.

Paying out pensions is not required to keep the government and hospitals running day to day. And whether or not the money we are spending to keep the government running day to day is being put to good use is purely a matter of opinion.
    Let me go find the crayons...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    The money is in continuing the war, which is what “both sides” actually care about. The fact that they are not “serious” about winning is not an accident.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The money is in continuing the war, which is what “both sides” actually care about. The fact that they are not “serious” about winning is not an accident.
    There is no money in it for russia, they are losing men, equipment, prestige and power

There is no desire in Ukraine for the war to go on any longer than the liberation of their country, its their fathers, sons and family's that are being killed

The only group that could want or reasonably benefit from the war being extended from our slow and weak support is a few american politicians. It is absolutely disgusting that in America, the bastion of freedom for the world, our President is pretending to help a nation fighting for their freedom against a historic and evil oppressor while he is instead selling their lives for the perception of his strength. But just because a few bad men have figured out how to profit by pretending to support Ukraine, doesn't mean supporting Ukraine isn't in the best interest of out nation, our ideals as a nation or as one man to another.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    The Epstein blackmail operation didn’t just control Bill Clinton, Israeli Prime Ministers, and British Royalty; they also controlled the virologist who discovered and enhanced the virus that would eventually turn into the Covid-19 pandemic…

And Russia claim one of the main reasons they invaded Ukraine, was to stop this bioweapon production, at Nathan Wolfe’s Biolabs in Ukraine, via his company Metabiota, that was funded by the Bidens. At the biolabs the media told you didn’t exist.

I don’t know exactly who is higher in the power structure, but all the top players in Epstein’s blackmail operation, are also heavily involved in the global zoonotic virology network, the Biolabs in Ukraine, and American vaccine production

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The Epstein blackmail operation didn’t just control Bill Clinton, Israeli Prime Ministers, and British Royalty; they also controlled the virologist who discovered and enhanced the virus that would eventually turn into the Covid-19 pandemic…

And Russia claim one of the main reasons they invaded Ukraine, was to stop this bioweapon production, at Nathan Wolfe’s Biolabs in Ukraine, via his company Metabiota, that was funded by the Bidens. At the biolabs the media told you didn’t exist.

I don’t know exactly who is higher in the power structure, but all the top players in Epstein’s blackmail operation, are also heavily involved in the global zoonotic virology network, the Biolabs in Ukraine, and American vaccine production

The "biolabs" theory has been thoroughly debunked. The very people supposedly claiming to have known where they were and captured the territory they were supposedly in, have yet to present to the world the evidence of the justification of the war based on that. Instead, russia started with vague statements mirroring German propaganda used before their invasion of the the sudatenland and Poland, specifically "our people are mistreated" russia also threw in Ukraine was a threat for stepping up its defense against an abusive neighbor who had attacked many of the former Soviet states along the border as they attempted to face west. Ukraine was never a threat, and "ethnic russian" or "russian speakers" were in no way systematically mistreated. Half of Ukriane speaks russian... but they knew that accualsations of racism would sell to the press.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

Not going to subscribe to read.
    I trust cycleguy's assessment.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Not going to subscribe to read.
    I trust cycleguy's assessment.

The writer is a kook...

Trying to say Epstein financed these mysterious, undetectable biolabs that russia couldn't find to develop covid (then gave it to china???) These type of articles are as informative as a cheap erotic novel.

He uses some names and words that catch someone's interest, but he doesn't provide any facts (ala havok) and what he says is all second or third hand and ambiguous at best...

These people are truly psychotic in their refusal to accept reality. Its like someone believing the moon landings were fakes, that Star Trek is real, the earth is flat or the hooker actually loves them. Facts dont matter because it is psychosis.

57614083fb581b82f1cc40bc3ecd7aab.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    The writer is a kook...

Trying to say Epstein financed these mysterious, undetectable biolabs that russia couldn't find to develop covid (then gave it to china???) These type of articles are as informative as a cheap erotic novel.

He uses some names and words that catch someone's interest, but he doesn't provide any facts (ala havok) and what he says is all second or third hand and ambiguous at best...

These people are truly psychotic in their refusal to accept reality. Its like someone believing the moon landings were fakes, that Star Trek is real, the earth is flat or the hooker actually loves them. Facts dont matter because it is psychosis.

57614083fb581b82f1cc40bc3ecd7aab.jpg
    Hey c'mon man she did love me .

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Hope y’all are proud of your heroes. They’re moving up to killing Americans whose opinions they don’t like now. Ukraine should not receive another penny from the US.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Hope y’all are proud of your heroes. They’re moving up to killing Americans whose opinions they don’t like now. Ukraine should not receive another penny from the US.

A foreign national attempts to undermine a nation at war IN that nation... what would be treason had he been a citizen.

Released on bail May 1 23, he then tried to sneak over the secured border to a nation friendly with the aggressor nation...

Hebwasnt tortured by Ukraine, he got assaulted in prison by other inmates, glad that never happens here...

Then got sick and sadly he died while awaiting trial.

He'll get no sympathy from me beyond me saying war is tragic for all.

What do you think should have happened?

We choose to go to Ukraine during a war and while subject to martial law... his choices alone determined his fate.

Here are some articles that fills in some of blanks in the reporting.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    A foreign national attempts to undermine a nation at war IN that nation... what would be treason had he been a citizen.

Released on bail May 1 23, he then tried to sneak over the secured border to a nation friendly with the aggressor nation...

Hebwasnt tortured by Ukraine, he got assaulted in prison by other inmates, glad that never happens here...

Then got sick and sadly he died while awaiting trial.

He'll get no sympathy from me beyond me saying war is tragic for all.

What do you think should have happened?

We choose to go to Ukraine during a war and while subject to martial law... his choices alone determined his fate.

Here are some articles that fills in some of blanks in the reporting.

having the wrong opinion isn’t attempting to undermine the government and is not treason. Clearly, the outcome shows that trying to leave the country was the right choice, although he should have planned better. I don’t expect him to get sympathy from you, but just glad to admit where your priorities are. Sure he got sick and sadly died. But how did he get so sick that he died? Rhetorical question of course, since that was answered in the article I shared.

Top Bottom