• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Speaking of heros a buddy of mine got blown up by an RPG7 a few days ago.

His hand and leg got messed up, and he lost a finger, but he should be OK eventually

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Can't hit the "like" on this one. Glad he's going to be ok!

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    having the wrong opinion isn’t attempting to undermine the government and is not treason. Clearly, the outcome shows that trying to leave the country was the right choice, although he should have planned better. I don’t expect him to get sympathy from you, but just glad to admit where your priorities are. Sure he got sick and sadly died. But how did he get so sick that he died? Rhetorical question of course, since that was answered in the article I shared.
    He didnt "make a mistake" and wasnt "oppressed" he went above and beyond making things up and telling lies.

Wrong choices get expensive during war...

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED had he honored his word and not attempted to flee while on bond... in May 2023 he was released onnbond and FREE to live and go shop and go to doctors as he needed, but HE chose to continue being a liar and flee. Like so many low IQ criminals, he made the worst possible choices at every opportunity, like a auto-thief who last night was proned out and surrendering, then decided to run and played chew-toy for a k9 for a moment. All he had to do was leave Ukraine before lying, all he had to do after being out on bond was to honor his word and not run away...

I think you see yourself in him since you spread the same lies and I am not surprised to see you justifying his actions.

Last edited:

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Lira had also been arrested MULTIPLE times and apparently warned to knock it off (according to an article on Breitbart. My apologies, I can't find the article again). You'd think, if given a second chance and wasn't so self-absorbed, he would've wised up and either stopped the criticism OR left when he legally could. But no, in true libturd fashion, he was going to continue his criticism of Ukraine (regardless of the law), Biden (assuming Biden would come to his rescue), and continuing to gaslight the disaster that is Pootin and the nonaccomplishments of the Russian military.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    He didnt "make a mistake" and wasnt "oppressed" he went above and beyond making things up and telling lies.

Wrong choices get expensive during war...

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED had he honored his word and not attempted to flee while on bond... in May 2023 he was released onnbond and FREE to live and go shop and go to doctors as he needed, but HE chose to continue being a liar and flee. Like so many low IQ criminals, he made the worst possible choices at every opportunity, like a auto-thief who last night was proned out and surrendering, then decided to run and played chew-toy for a k9 for a moment. All he had to do was leave Ukraine before lying, all he had to do after being out on bond was to honor his word and not run away...

I think you see yourself in him since you spread the same lies and I am not surprised to see you justifying his actions.

None of it would have happened if he had the opinion that zelensky allows. You act like he isn’t known for jailing people over differing opinions. You’re so ate up with this war that you’re justifying them denying a US citizen necessary medical care. Most of us would never find it acceptable for something like this to happen in the US.

You have not once pointed out a lie that I’ve said.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    This is just funny

Now, one thing I dont dislike about putler is them not jumping on lbgt band wagon, but it proves two things:

- No one (WWII leaders included) is purely evil

- Just because someone isnt woke, doesn't mean they are good.
    0e43296cb543585728a2e80b71773de4.jpg

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Well, NATO just announce a big multi-month exercise. Waste of $ and manpower. Our fleet is in mid-east and west pacific. Shoulda been practicing and planning for several yrs now.

007FJ

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2024
    Angleton
    Cheapest defense budget (for them) in history relatively speaking. Bribe by placing Pelosi, Kerry, Romney and Biden family members in kick back positions...get American Hardware en masse.

Two years now and all that’s really happened has been the Elites siphoning money and the death of R and UK citizens

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Top Bottom