Good riddance
    b1e9248259b4e0134a4c84e0dfa8a74d.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Wow, he was right in that guy's face! Good.

Two countries that really disappointed me with Ukraine situation were Israel and India. I thought they were supposed to be, if not good guys, at least not aligned with the bad guys.

Israel's mealy mouth statements, people making excuses about them having to walk a fine line, etc., etc. Well now looks like they see the ruzzians for the POSs they are and are mad for some payback.

India, just jeez. I wondered why they were sympathetic towards ruzzia. Then I read a few Indian posters on Quora saying it was because ruzzia saved them from a US invasion. WTF!?!

Those idiots actually believe at some point during a conflict du jour between India and Pakistan that the US sent an invasion fleet and that the ruzzians intervened to save them.

ruzzian propaganda no doubt involved, but how stupid does someone have to be to fall for it. Especially after all the support we provided them with their conflicts du jour with china. :rolleyes:

Now that I think about it, another country that can suck hind tit is Mexico. All their braying about "respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz" over the years turned to jelly spine when it came time for a UN vote to suspend ruzzia off the human rights commission and they abstained. I guess it's ok if their ruzzian butt buddies are doing the violating of of other's rights. :mad:

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Looks like obiden and zelensky (aka "the clowns of corruption") are attempting to hold border security hostage for pissing away even more American taxpayer property on the Ukraine / Russia nonsense.

Security of the united States border is a constitutional responsibility of the fucking central state.... the fucking central state seems more interested in foreign intervention.

The Hell with them.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Israel relies on other nations for their defense and is not really in a position to be funding other nations proxy wars. That, plus the attack on them by Gaza showed their decision to stay out of the Ukraine war was the correct one, and that’s without even addressing all the corruption with the war funding.

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I'm going to plunder my neighbor, his children, and his grandchildren of some of their property and send it to Ukraine....not much mind you...just a small plunder.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    I'm going to plunder my neighbor, his children, and his grandchildren of some of their property and send it to Ukraine....not much mind you...just a small plunder.
    But you're OK with the free handouts to corporate America? The illegal invaders? The leeches sitting on their fat asses collecting government handouts? What about the billions going to every country on the planet (except 3, last I heard)?

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    But you're OK with the free handouts to corporate America? The illegal invaders? The leeches sitting on their fat asses collecting government handouts? What about the billions going to every country on the planet (except 3, last I heard)?

Not at all.

Please show me where I've said otherwise.

I am also happy to discuss the forced participation in a Ponzi scheme where we enable the state to hold a gun to the heads of our children and grandchildren and confiscate their property of the future in order to piss it away today.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    edmonsonjohn68
    Top Bottom