• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    One has got to ask what pull does Zelinsky have over Potato to continue to demand money, when Europe is slowing and or stopping the financial support .

ETA: I still believe Ukraine has the right to repell the invasion.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    1701277655071.png

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Thanks. About as skewed as I expected.
    That's about what I expected from you...

If its skewed information, post up some data to counter it. You can't because Perun has accurate data.

The only things skewed is your pro-russian bias/trolling and the russian losses because of poor russian tactics.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    That's about what I expected from you...

If its skewed information, post up some data to counter it. You can't because Perun has accurate data.

The only things skewed is your pro-russian bias/trolling and the russian losses because of poor russian tactics.

I haven’t posted anything that is pro Russian.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I haven’t posted anything that is pro Russian.
    You've parroted every russian propaganda message they've fed you then refused to provide sources or data to back things up like you're doing now after claiming a well researched discussion about facts and data was "skewed"... its really comical to watch you dodge simply questions with simple answers.

You're posts need not explicitly state "I believe XYZ" much like in the isreal/hamas thread it was pretty easy to see what your position was...

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    We held off Germany and Japan for a few yrs before Pearl by helping fund Europe. Was that bad? Putin claims NATO is the problem but cycleguy got it right. Afraid of real economies infiltrating his country. Actually the same with Israel. Neighbor countries are sand pits and Israel isn't.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You've parroted every russian propaganda message they've fed you then refused to provide sources or data to back things up like you're doing now after claiming a well researched discussion about facts and data was "skewed"... its really comical to watch you dodge simply questions with simple answers.

You're posts need not explicitly state "I believe XYZ" much like in the isreal/hamas thread it was pretty easy to see what your position was...

You’ve never been able to find any examples of Russian propaganda that I’ve posted. Seeing through your BS which is just propaganda to gain support for those profiting off of this war, is not the same as supporting Russia.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You’ve never been able to find any examples of Russian propaganda that I’ve posted. Seeing through your BS which is just propaganda to gain support for those profiting off of this war, is not the same as supporting Russia.
    Each of your talking points that you repeat like a broken record is congruent to russian propaganda's talking points...

But what I would like to talk about is facts and data... what facts can you present to support your statement that the Perun video I linked is skewed. At the least we deserve an explanation of what you mean by skewed. Skewed towards truth? In favor of Ukraine, of russia? The accents were skewed to the southern hemisphere?

I'll try to finish in a positive... Havok has all the skills needed of the worlds second oldest profession... You can dodge a question like few others can

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Each of your talking points that you repeat like a broken record is congruent to russian propaganda's talking points...

But what I would like to talk about is facts and data... what facts can you present to support your statement that the Perun video I linked is skewed. At the least we deserve an explanation of what you mean by skewed. Skewed towards truth? In favor of Ukraine, of russia? The accents were skewed to the southern hemisphere?

I'll try to finish in a positive... Havok has all the skills needed of the worlds second oldest profession... You can dodge a question like few others can

You saying what is Russian propaganda is no different than the dems who said Trump colluded with Russia. Something that everyone knows better than, but gets repeated by people who want reality to be different than it is.

Everythjng you post is intentionally aimed at creating the false perception that the war is going better than it is for Ukraine. Ukraine doesn’t benefit from this false perception. The only people who benefit from it are those who are profiting off of it. Bidens handlers, plenty of other politicians, etc. when I make statements about things like Ukraines personnel issues, you can dismiss it as “Russian propaganda” all you want. However, it has become such a problem that even our mainstream media, and the ukranian government are publicly acknowledging it.

I also notice that you continuously don’t know things that I do, but you never know something that I don’t.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You saying what is Russian propaganda is no different than the dems who said Trump colluded with Russia. Something that everyone knows better than, but gets repeated by people who want reality to be different than it is.

Everythjng you post is intentionally aimed at creating the false perception that the war is going better than it is for Ukraine. Ukraine doesn’t benefit from this false perception. The only people who benefit from it are those who are profiting off of it. Bidens handlers, plenty of other politicians, etc. when I make statements about things like Ukraines personnel issues, you can dismiss it as “Russian propaganda” all you want. However, it has become such a problem that even our mainstream media, and the ukranian government are publicly acknowledging it.

I also notice that you continuously don’t know things that I do, but you never know something that I don’t.
    And again, you avoid offering facts or data...

What facts or data do you have to suggest Peruns video was "skewed"?

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    And again, you avoid offering facts or data...

What facts or data do you have to suggest Peruns video was "skewed"?

you exclusively report negative information from one side that is at best partially accurate to create the perception that the situation is looking better for Ukraine than it is.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    you exclusively report negative information from one side that is at best partially accurate to create the perception that the situation is looking better for Ukraine than it is.
    Lets assume what you state is true (it isnt)...

Then you should be able to provide the supposed other side's data.

--‐---------------------------------------

I'm not providing "one side" of the data, its not my fault russian losses are 20:1 for tanks and even higher for AFV/IFVs around Avdiivka... that is the fact that is supported by the data, its not just "what I think" any more than my belief makes the earth round.

Again, I encourage you to post links, screenshots etc that support your position, but neither your nor my opinion matters if it isn't backed by facts and data.

I'd post the video of the Ukrainian BTR (БТР) with the anti-tank mine stored on the roof that gets hit by a drone, but the only video I could find was a russian BTR doing that...

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Lets assume what you state is true (it isnt)...

Then you should be able to provide the supposed other side's data.

--‐---------------------------------------

I'm not providing "one side" of the data, its not my fault russian losses are 20:1 for tanks and even higher for AFV/IFVs around Avdiivka... that is the fact that is supported by the data, its not just "what I think" any more than my belief makes the earth round.

Again, I encourage you to post links, screenshots etc that support your position, but neither your nor my opinion matters if it isn't backed by facts and data.

I'd post the video of the Ukrainian BTR (БТР) with the anti-tank mine stored on the roof that gets hit by a drone, but the only video I could find was a russian BTR doing that...

lol. Im sure the ukranians are just repeating Russian propaganda then.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Still not fact supported by data

Who repeats? What do they repeatM when did they repeat it? Where did they say it?

Idk. A few weeks ago maybe? They were saying basically what I have said previously in this thread. I’m sure an informed person like yourself already knows all about it though.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Idk. A few weeks ago maybe? They were saying basically what I have said previously in this thread. I’m sure an informed person like yourself already knows all about it though.
    OMG...

How could anyone have a clue about what you are talking about with such generic, ethereal, vague speech... All you just said is "they" said "basically what I have said"... it really doesn't narrow it down. Geez dude, why is it so hard to just post a basic attributed quote... "general cheese burger said Ukraine will run out of pickles by Christmas" hell, just paraphrase.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    edmonsonjohn68
    Top Bottom