• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I don’t care. I care about my money that is being sent over there and given to corrupt people.
    The pipes are always a bit leaky with any government (just look at ours...), but Ukraine has made HUGE strides since 2014 in rooting out corruption. To scream about Ukrainian corruption is nothing more than you gagging on putin. There is absolutely corruption in Ukraine, just as there is ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE, but its not at a systematic problem any more than our own corruption where a soldirw finds some equipment that "fell off a truck" and keeps or sells it. russia on the other hand can barely wage a war because their soviet legacy industrial corruption where ranking officers are selling dozens of tank engines on the black market. That is the same soviet legacy Ukraine began to throw off in 2014, which promted russia to invade.
    547fa0ed8031437405b1a9a00c7b3b47.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    The pipes are always a bit leaky with any government (just look at ours...), but Ukraine has made HUGE strides since 2014 in rooting out corruption. To scream about Ukrainian corruption is nothing more than you gagging on putin. There is absolutely corruption in Ukraine, just as there is ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE, but its not at a systematic problem any more than our own corruption where a soldirw finds some equipment that "fell off a truck" and keeps or sells it. russia on the other hand can barely wage a war because their soviet legacy industrial corruption where ranking officers are selling dozens of tank engines on the black market. That is the same soviet legacy Ukraine began to throw off in 2014, which promted russia to invade.
    547fa0ed8031437405b1a9a00c7b3b47.jpg

How typical of you. We don’t owe it to them to give them any money so I’m under no obligation to give them a pass.it has nothing to do with putin and everything to do with it being my money.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    How typical of you. We don’t owe it to them to give them any money so I’m under no obligation to give them a pass.it has nothing to do with putin and everything to do with it being my money.
    But it's not your money once you give it to the government...

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    No. It was taken.
    You mean when you wrote the check to the IRS and mailed it in? You and bigred are under the impression that you dont have options... although he thinks he could get putin so maybe thats not saying much.

Once the government has the money you sent them, its not yours anymore. Does the government spend money on things I dont like? Sure, but it doesn't make it my money.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You mean when you wrote the check to the IRS and mailed it in? You and bigred are under the impression that you dont have options... although he thinks he could get putin so maybe thats not saying much.

Once the government has the money you sent them, its not yours anymore. Does the government spend money on things I dont like? Sure, but it doesn't make it my money.

I didn’t write a check and mail it in.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Then just stop many have!
    Yes there place of residence changed, but they were no longer paying taxes. And hey no more rent or mortgage, free food and clothing See I can solve all of your problems what's next?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom