• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Mostly correct? Ryan McBeth* has a video dismantling what a guest of Tucker said about russia's war against Ukraine.
    Presented here is a laundry list of points where Tucker is verifiably wrong.

Where is tucker mostly correct? You again make a statement based on imagination solely to muddy the waters.

Tucker is just as wrong on Ukraine as Talib is on Isreal.

*McBeth is far from one to pull punches for either side. He has a vested interest in being trusted, not supporting one side or the other.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Having “a video” is not what makes someone correct. One of your most trusted sources had “a video” that they took from a video game.

As always, sometimes what you want to be true and what is actually true are two different things.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

’’I still cant tell what is valid info and what is propaganda »

That is their intent !

All PROPAGANDA !

We may never know. . . . . . . . . .

Truth telling is not in the interest of either party, nor of our regime.

But, where did Zelensky suddenly get the $30MM to buy his Palm Beach condo ?

HINT: BidObama STOLE it from our Grandkids, then laundered it via Ukraine !

leVieux

<>
    Only a simpleton would believe everything about a subject is propaganda.

There are lots of open-source intel groups that use data publicly available to get a highly accurate idea of what's going on.

Several of you without any supporting data thought/said the attack on the Rostov-On-Don was likely or could be a digitally altered photo. Ignoring the fact that multiple angles and multiple INDEPENDENT sources showed the same damage.

Some of yall are in such denial or reality that if russia punched you in the face you would call it propaganda and refuse to believe it had happend. Suspicion becomes psychotic when there is a failure to recognize simple basic reality...

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

But, where did Zelensky suddenly get the $30MM to buy his Palm Beach condo ?

leVieux

<>

Where is this supposed home?

You are the one spreading propaganda and confusion. I can't prove a negative but where is the evidence of this property?

It is nothing more than russia disinformation fed to gullible minions excited to have "unique" or "special" knowledge so they can steoke their own ego as they foolishly spread lies. Jist like the VERIFIABLY FALASE claims about Mrs Zelensky's NY,NY jewelry purchase... Zelensky doesn't own this or the other claimed properties.

Next thing I know these news organizations will be said to be controlled by the illuminati and THAT'S why they all hid Zelensky's property holdings lol

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Where is this supposed home?

You are the one spreading propaganda and confusion. I can't prove a negative but where is the evidence of this property?

It is nothing more than russia disinformation fed to gullible minions excited to have "unique" or "special" knowledge so they can steoke their own ego as they foolishly spread lies. Jist like the VERIFIABLY FALASE claims about Mrs Zelensky's NY,NY jewelry purchase... Zelensky doesn't own this or the other claimed properties.

Next thing I know these news organizations will be said to be controlled by the illuminati and THAT'S why they all hid Zelensky's property holdings lol

<>

Please recall that our own disloyal left owns our search machines. Just try to use something you have direct knowledge of, but is anti-left, and try to find it on-line.

Then there are the ‘’negative info burying’’ businesses. That is why I wrote the piece on detecting quack ‘’Doctors’’. All their negatives are buried so far down that they are unreachable by normal searches. They all look like MIke DeBakey online.

As I have no dog in this fight, I haven’t researched it much at all, so any comments are speculative and ‘’general’’.

Very high priced realty transactions are handled very discretely. Many of the mansions are owned by ‘’shell corporations’’; both for privacy and for liability reasons.

Bottom line is this: I don’t know; but you don’t really know, either.

We all appreciate your honest efforts to help the beleaguered Ukraine when it was attacked; and follow your insights here; BUT, I’m not betting on either side over there.

And, I doubt ALL news claims from a War Zone, not just yours.

I grew-up hearing directly from one who had spent years generating clever but believable falsehoods for military counter-intelligence purposes. Remember that he had to trick professional Luftwaffe Intelligence Officers, who were educated to detect propaganda and had many of their ‘’own sources’’, many even INSIDE Allied Intelligence.

leVieux

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

Please recall that our own disloyal left owns our search machines. Just try to use something you have direct knowledge of, but is anti-left, and try to find it on-line.

Then there are the ‘’negative info burying’’ businesses. That is why I wrote the piece on detecting quack ‘’Doctors’’. All their negatives are buried so far down that they are unreachable by normal searches. They all look like MIke DeBakey online.

As I have no dog in this fight, I haven’t researched it much at all, so any comments are speculative and ‘’general’’.

Very high priced realty transactions are handled very discretely. Many of the mansions are owned by ‘’shell corporations’’; both for privacy and for liability reasons.

Bottom line is this: I don’t know; but you don’t really know, either.

We all appreciate your honest efforts to help the beleaguered Ukraine when it was attacked; and follow your insights here; BUT, I’m not betting on either side over there.

And, I doubt ALL news claims from a War Zone, not just yours.

I grew-up hearing directly from one who had spent years generating clever but believable falsehoods for military counter-intelligence purposes. Remember that he had to trick professional Luftwaffe Intelligence Officers, who were educated to detect propaganda and had many of their ‘’own sources’’, many even INSIDE Allied Intelligence.

leVieux

<>
    You do realize a tax info is publicly available and even if not "accessible" a FOIA request would show if one V. Zelensky owned property in Palm Beach or Florida at all, which he does not.

I am open to Zelensky owning property in the USA. He was a fairly well known actor and there is no reason he shouldn't own a nice house down there but the facts are he doesn't and it was a totally fake story (propaganda) that you are spreading then defending because "propaganda! blah blah left wing news hides it". Like I said, it becomes psychoticly delusional to ignore plain facts and simply make up a new layer of excuses to cling to the story.

This isn't covid where we could SEE the facts and how the government and news lied. That was plain to see as we got a few weeks into it, this is a totally fabrication and only a moron would believe such a story without facts to back it up.

I can and will argue about the meaning or value of facts and do it with pleasure, but when someone want to cling to imagination and ignore reasonable data and plainly observable facts, there is no hope of fair discussion.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Left wing news sources. Hmmm. All of which pushed the "get the vaccine and you won't get covid" narrative. Yep, they would never lie.
    Find me some data that shows them wrong. It was easy to do with covid when you broke the numbers down, but the source itself (even if russian) should not ALWAYS immediately discount the info.

He could own a home in south Florida, why not? But there is simply no record of it and without data it is ignorant and irresponsible to cling to a story.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    You do realize a tax info is publicly available and even if not "accessible" a FOIA request would show if one V. Zelensky owned property in Palm Beach or Florida at all, which he does not.

I am open to Zelensky owning property in the USA. He was a fairly well known actor and there is no reason he shouldn't own a nice house down there but the facts are he doesn't and it was a totally fake story (propaganda) that you are spreading then defending because "propaganda! blah blah left wing news hides it". Like I said, it becomes psychoticly delusional to ignore plain facts and simply make up a new layer of excuses to cling to the story.

This isn't covid where we could SEE the facts and how the government and news lied. That was plain to see as we got a few weeks into it, this is a totally fabrication and only a moron would believe such a story without facts to back it up.

I can and will argue about the meaning or value of facts and do it with pleasure, but when someone want to cling to imagination and ignore reasonable data and plainly observable facts, there is no hope of fair discussion.

<>

Obscure shell corporations can & do pay taxes. . . . .

i’m not ‘’defending’’, just questioning. . . . .

<>

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Find me some data that shows them wrong. It was easy to do with covid when you broke the numbers down, but the source itself (even if russian) should not ALWAYS immediately discount the info.

He could own a home in south Florida, why not? But there is simply no record of it and without data it is ignorant and irresponsible to cling to a story.

Like I care where Zelensky puts our money. Now if you're going to argue that he hasn't profited off America, that's a different subject. Your undying support and the continued U.S. involvement is obvious.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    More obfuscation...

You dream of a world where everyone is either righteous or evil. Many Ukrainians suffered before Russia's invasion. I trust Ukraine's government about as much as I trust my own right now. I'm done with America's involvement in other countries affairs. I hate that we feel we need to go on with forever wars.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I have no idea whether Zelensky owns property in the US or not. However, famous/wealthy people do not always buy properties in their own name to prevent people from being able to find their addresses. Zelensky also has a history of hiding his assets from his voters that he intended to deceive.

Last edited:

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Cross posted from another thread that could likely be shut down:

Through June 23, it looks like around $115,000,000,000 has been spent.

usafacts.org

How much money has the US given Ukraine?

The US has allocated nearly $115 billion toward the conflict in Ukraine since February of 2022.
    usafacts.org
    usafacts.org

Earlier this week, obiden pushed for another $23,000,000,000 for Ukraine or roughly another 20% of what has already been handed over.

www.bostonherald.com

Biden asks Congress for $40 billion to support Ukraine, replenish US disaster aid and bolster border

The requested package also includes $12 billion to replenish the U.S. federal disaster funds at home after a deadly climate season of heat and storms, and funds to bolster enforcement at the Southe…
    www.bostonherald.com
    www.bostonherald.com

Much of this is with little to no accountability regarding how the money of American taxpayers is being spent or where it is going....

www.kennedy.senate.gov

America's billions in aid to Ukraine isn’t charity, but it can't be wasted

This op-ed by Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) and Kyrsten Sinema (I-Ariz.) first appeared in USA Today on June 2, 2023. The Ukrainian military is gearing up for a spring offensive fueled by two recent allocations from President Joe Biden totaling $675 million. We hope this funding will help Ukraine...
    www.kennedy.senate.gov
    www.kennedy.senate.gov

Question:

How much should American taxpayers be forced to render to Ukraine?

Bump.

How much property taken from Americans should be pissed away on this nonsense?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I have no idea whether Zelensky owns property in the US or not. However, famous/wealthy people do not always buy properties in their own name to prevent people from being able to find their addresses. Zelensky also has a history of hiding his assets from his voters that he intended to deceive.

Like you said, folks frequently purchase property or hold it in a trust of corporation.

I am unaware of Zelensky "hiding" assets with shell companies (ala biden) etc, just some regular properties and a 25% stake in a company which he divested himself of in 2019.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Like you said, folks frequently purchase property or hold it in a trust of corporation.

I am unaware of Zelensky "hiding" assets with shell companies (ala biden) etc, just some regular properties and a 25% stake in a company which he divested himself of in 2019.

The one which now pays his wife instead of him?

Top Bottom