• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I really like Tucker, but for his loudly ignorant position on Ukraine. This series of posts explains just how wrong and ignorant of the facts Tucker is, it really taints the rest of his position for me tobthe point I agree but do not trust him.

7f5566df5f1271a2a5652e78d029dc46.jpg
    e5c0c9a6e7a0f62c60ab851de1d54e41.jpg
    775da28f3263f6430266e43c311f1e66.jpg
    d56ef989321b663b26993b20de57e9bb.jpg
    6a0e12f86d12d3e6cae6dd196b183651.jpg
    8d66044ce44d9873b2f149a91f5a7951.jpg
    0ca10693d51840a8eedeeb3d6faf948c.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    The same company that said hunters laptop was Russian disinformation, and was censoring social media accounts, including an official state department account, at the request of Russians is probably not who you want forming your opinion.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The same company that said hunters laptop was Russian disinformation, and was censoring social media accounts, including an official state department account, at the request of Russians is probably not who you want forming your opinion.
    The only "company" saying they should send tanks into Finland over a border closure is russian state media.

You can watch the original video clip here:

This is what was happening:

russia send migrants to Finland.

Finland closes the border.

Russian state media talks about sending tanks to open the border.

I dont know what social media company you are so ignorantly blathering about, but perhaps you could read and investigate before jumping to half-baked and wrong conclusions.

I try to write in an ADA complaint manner for those who cant help but make excuses, but I dont know how to dumb some of this down any more...
    e566df77d8da3e05369937aa86204e4b.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Seriously, do you not realize Twitter is under COMPLETELY new ownership, has entirely new management practices and that this information didn't come from them anyway?

Surely you cannot be this dumb...

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Seriously, do you not realize Twitter is under COMPLETELY new ownership, has entirely new management practices and that this information didn't come from them anyway?

Surely you cannot be this dumb...

Well it was an Instagram post, not a Twitter post.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Well it was an Instagram post, not a Twitter post.
    Omg dude...

You post immediately after my post which was twitter... and it doesn't freaking matter. Neither instagram nor Twitter published either thing.

I dont know how Tucker has putin so deep down his throat... his pro-russia stance is so inconsistent with everything else he claims to stand for and believe.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    And that’s part of your problem. You align yourself with opinions based on who you like, not what is actually true.
    <>

Sadly, while true, this is a quite Human trait.

We all do it to some extent.

Don’t point fingers !

Life is a mirror. . . . . .

Since we can’t actually verify anything; let’s see it all and keep open minds. . . . . .

Always remember that most of the ‘’news’’ from any War Zone will be propaganda !

Then, there now is ‘’A I’’, to make things even more confusing

leVieux

<>

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The only "company" saying they should send tanks into Finland over a border closure is russian state media.

I dont know what social media company you are so ignorantly blathering about, but perhaps you could read and investigate before jumping to half-baked and wrong conclusions.

I try to write in an ADA complaint manner for those who cant help but make excuses, but I dont know how to dumb some of this down any more...

<>

Old Vlad is pretty expert on ‘’posturing’’ to test responses. . . . . .

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    And that’s part of your problem. You align yourself with opinions based on who you like, not what is actually true.
    Please reply to which post you're speaking about. You seem to think we have the ability to read your mind regarding such things.

You claim I ignore facts, yet don't present any. The last things I recall you trying to pass off as "fact" was straight up russian state media propaganda that contridicted absolutely every other source on the matter. You are intellectually dishonest by repeatedly making claims without any support and by attempting to discredit someone who actually does post facts by claiming they are some how biased and cannot be trusted.

There is a plethora of good information about human snd equipment losses on both sides. There are plenty of open-source intel compilers you could pull data from but you just want to sling mud and obscure the facts. This is troll behavior, not because you disagree as to the value of the facts, or come to a different conclusion, but because you add literally nothing to the conversation and do nothing but try to obfuscate the issue though impish, infantile tactics.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

Gee, seems we have seen this somewhere else before !

<>

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Please reply to which post you're speaking about. You seem to think we have the ability to read your mind regarding such things.

You claim I ignore facts, yet don't present any. The last things I recall you trying to pass off as "fact" was straight up russian state media propaganda that contridicted absolutely every other source on the matter. You are intellectually dishonest by repeatedly making claims without any support and by attempting to discredit someone who actually does post facts by claiming they are some how biased and cannot be trusted.

There is a plethora of good information about human snd equipment losses on both sides. There are plenty of open-source intel compilers you could pull data from but you just want to sling mud and obscure the facts. This is troll behavior, not because you disagree as to the value of the facts, or come to a different conclusion, but because you add literally nothing to the conversation and do nothing but try to obfuscate the issue though impish, infantile tactics.

I was talking about the “fact checking” in the Instagram post you shared.

What did I post that came from a Russian state media source. Thats an interesting claim because I don’t really read any of their news.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I was talking about the “fact checking” in the Instagram post you shared.

What did I post that came from a Russian state media source. Thats an interesting claim because I don’t really read any of their news.
    Were the facts countering Tucker'e points incorrect? No, they are all accurate and verifiable iirc. What's your point?

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Were the facts countering Tucker'e points incorrect? No, they are all accurate and verifiable iirc. What's your point?

Tucker is mostly correct with what he says about Ukraine. Still waiting on where I used Russian state media as my source of information.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Tucker is mostly correct with what he says about Ukraine. Still waiting on where I used Russian state media as my source of information.
    Mostly correct? Ryan McBeth* has a video dismantling what a guest of Tucker said about russia's war against Ukraine.
    Presented here is a laundry list of points where Tucker is verifiably wrong.

Where is tucker mostly correct? You again make a statement based on imagination solely to muddy the waters.

Tucker is just as wrong on Ukraine as Talib is on Isreal.

*McBeth is far from one to pull punches for either side. He has a vested interest in being trusted, not supporting one side or the other.

Last edited:

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I can't wait for this war to be over. I still cant tell what is valid info and what is propaganda. I just want to see who will eating the crow in the end.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I can't wait for this war to be over. I still cant tell what is valid info and what is propaganda. I just want to see who will eating the crow in the end.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    <>

’’I still cant tell what is valid info and what is propaganda »

That is their intent !

All PROPAGANDA !

We may never know. . . . . . . . . .

Truth telling is not in the interest of either party, nor of our regime.

But, where did Zelensky suddenly get the $30MM to buy his Palm Beach condo ?

HINT: BidObama STOLE it from our Grandkids, then laundered it via Ukraine !

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom