• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Hamas/Israel, Texas/cartels, and Ukraine/Russia are not the similar situations you’re trying to make them out to be.
    Hamas, russia and the cartels all kill indiscriminately. They do not recognize the difference between civilians and legitimate targets. They only difference is the cartels have not (and it is far fetched for them to) attempted to seize Texas.

There is noting hamas did in Isreal that russia hasnt done in Ukraine from beheadings, murder of civilians, destruction of peaceful livelyhoods... the cartels do it in Mexico and occasionally Texas too, they just have not overtly "captured" anything in Texas (yet).

Explain again how they are so different.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Hamas, russia and the cartels all kill indiscriminately. They do not recognize the difference between civilians and legitimate targets. They only difference is the cartels have not (and it is far fetched for them to) attempted to seize Texas.

There is noting hamas did in Isreal that russia hasnt done in Ukraine from beheadings, murder of civilians, destruction of peaceful livelyhoods... the cartels do it in Mexico and occasionally Texas too, they just have not overtly "captured" anything in Texas (yet).

Another oversimplification. They are entirely different groups with different motivations and goals. There is a reason why we employ different types of strategies against different types of enemies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Another oversimplification. They are entirely different groups with different motivations and goals. There is a reason why we employ different types of strategies against different types of enemies.
    Complicate it for me.

All three desire and act on their desire to put more power in themselves by subjugating others with their flavor of totalitarianism. The end

Boiling problems into their component elements, removed from superfluous and obfuscating factors allows for very easy decision making.

Last edited:

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX

A very slight rebuttal to the scumbag cartels "capturing" sovereign US soil. IIRC, I think the area is called Organ Pipe National Monument, over in Arizona. It is a "no go" zone to ANYONE not connected to the cartels and has become the conduit for the movement of drugs into the US. Not even the area's Sheriff's will venture into the area. I'd say that qualifies as "captured" territory.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Lol. No it doesn’t. Go into Mexico and other counties to our south and see what it actually looks like when cartels run the area.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Lol. No it doesn’t. Go into Mexico and other counties to our south and see what it actually looks like when cartels run the area.
    Dude, the cartels fucking wage war against the Mexican police and military and dont gaf who fets in the way.

I really cannot believe you are arguing the cartels arnt so bad... like wtf

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    That doesn’t make his statement correct.
    My information came directly from Pinal county sheriff Paul Babeu, who I had the opportunity to meet and talk with for a few minutes back around 2009/10. The cartel activity was so bad all the way up in Pinal, he was sending overwatch sniper teams out into the desert mountain tops at night. He and Governor Jan Brewer were this country's tip of the spear, when NO ONE else were even trying to do ANYTHING back then to stem the trickle (compared to the flood today) of drugs into this country.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    That doesn’t make his statement correct.
    Maybe you could be less ambiguous with your replies...

And I would say if cartel activity is preventing American citizens and American law enforcement from freely entering an area, that that is pretty much the textbook definition of contested or captured territory depending on just how bad it is.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Maybe you could be less ambiguous with your replies...

And I would say if cartel activity is preventing American citizens and American law enforcement from freely entering an area, that that is pretty much the textbook definition of contested or captured territory depending on just how bad it is.

People may say that crime rates prevent them from going into various areas of many cities in the US. but people just choosing to not go to certain areas because of the crime rate does not mean that criminals are actually in control there.
    You are an arrogant ass.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Interpret it how you want. the statement I was replying to was not accurate and all, and comes off as being something that someone would only say for the purpose of agreeing with one person and disagreeing with another.

i haven’t seen you have any problem with people making personal attacks against me just because I’m not supporting our governments involvement in the proxy war.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    People may say that crime rates prevent them from going into various areas of many cities in the US. but people just choosing to not go to certain areas because of the crime rate does not mean that criminals are actually in control there.

Interpret it how you want. the statement I was replying to was not accurate and all, and comes off as being something that someone would only say for the purpose of agreeing with one person and disagreeing with another.

i haven’t seen you have any problem with people making personal attacks against me just because I’m not supporting our governments involvement in the proxy war.
    If crime is so bad police and citizens don't go there because they cannot reliably control the outcomes, then the persons in control of the outcomes are the gangs/criminals/cartels.

Do you not understand basic logic and reason? You twist words to fit your agenda so you look like a foolish idiot. Ask yourself some simple questions like "how could we determine who controls and area" or "what factors might we consider as markers for control".

In war "control" of an area does not mean the enemy cannot go there, but that the risk of going there is too high. Its why trench raids were a thing in WWI*, you rush into an enemy controlled area, then rush out before they can react. Its not that one side cannot enter, but that by remaining will lead to outcomes outdide of the control of the group in question and will likely be undesired.

*raids happen in all wars... I would classify hamas' attack as a raid.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    If crime is so bad police and citizens don't go there because they cannot reliably control the outcomes, then the persons in control of the outcomes are the gangs/criminals/cartels.

Do you not understand basic logic and reason? You twist words to fit your agenda so you look like a foolish idiot. Ask yourself some simple questions like "how could we determine who controls and area" or "what factors might we consider as markers for control".

In war "control" of an area does not mean the enemy cannot go there, but that the risk of going there is too high. Its why trench raids were a thing in WWI*, you rush into an enemy controlled area, then rush out before they can react. Its not that one side cannot enter, but that by remaining will lead to outcomes outdide of the control of the group in question and will likely be undesired.

*raids happen in all wars... I would classify hamas' attack as a raid.

I don’t really care how I look to someone who is so insecure about their own position on a topic that they worry about others believing a different point of view.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I don’t really care how I look to someone who is so insecure about their own position on a topic that they worry about others believing a different point of view.
    You're the one so insecure you won't provide sources...

You and everyone else is free to believe anything they like, but if you try to proselytize and cannot provide sources or use logic or reason, you'll get called out.

Its like an open-source code vs proprietary code... why I believe and what I believe is there for everyone to inspect and come to their own conclusions, but posting fantasy without any supporting information is just that, fantasy.

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Things are bad all over.

Some 6 or 8 years ago, I attended a big international Medical meeting held at the University of Antwerpen in Belgium. Our hôtel was about 3/4 mile away, near the City Center. First day, we were shown a line a block or so from the Main Plaza, and told to never cross that line, as that part of Antwerp was controlled by Muslim immigrants who would attack or kidnap us.

A few days later we had drinks with a local Police Detective, who confirmed the danger. He further explained that the Police knew everything, but were prevented from any action by the politicians.

Now, we are seeing similar in our own U S Cities.

leVieux

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    "But russian athletes should be allowed to compete because sport transcends conflict" yeah? So do my nuts...
    0cb3c271611972eee6deee8d0c99a43d.jpg

Top Bottom