• ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Really? Show me.

Pro-Ukrainians dont support the war, they just are willing to war to kick the russians out.

Here is someone who supports the war in Ukraine... just he supports it from the russian side. Your dear muslim friend kadyrov

You say supporters of Ukraine support hamas.

I show you that generally the vast majority of supporters of Ukriane support Isreal and the president of Ukriane strongly supports Isreal.

Then you say the evidence doesn't matter because Isreal could do what they want anyway. And you fail to provide any evidence of why what you say is accurate.

Of course Isreal doesnt need anyones permission, but having world leaders support you helps.

Go find a bridge...

394996ab1af7a573ac2826b100779c52.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    8c37736de1ba5086589db0a331567fa0.jpg
    you mean eager to war…

what makes that guy my friend?

People have been saying that there is a double standard, or that it is hypocritical how ukraine and Palestine are viewed differently since last year. Although some of the media outlets reporting on it may have certain motivations for saying that, it’s being repeated on social media.

For a guy who thinks he knows so much, you sure need to be spoon fed a lot.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    you mean eager to war…

what makes that guy my friend?

People have been saying that there is a double standard, or that it is hypocritical how ukraine and Palestine are viewed differently since last year. Although some of the media outlets reporting on it may have certain motivations for saying that, it’s being repeated on social media.

For a guy who thinks he knows so much, you sure need to be spoon fed a lot.

Who is "people" names, links, copy-paste some quotes... which media outlets? You consistently make statements and refuse to share your sources. I attempt to share where I find information so others can investigate and verify or contradict what my point is because I am not in love with being the expert, I am biased towards truth, evidence and fact and so share freely where I find information. Everything ai share has been shown through many months of war to be highly reliable and if not, such as the possibility of russia sending hamas captured western weapons to discredit Ukraine, I openly admit it is unverified but still share where it was found. I dont ask anyone to rely on my word except for the rare times when I relay what I myself saw in Lviv, Kyiv and Kharkiv...

Now as for hypocritical support:
    russia invaded Ukraine and actively targets civilians.
    Gaza invaded Isreal and actively targets civilians.
    How is supporting Ukraine and Isreal over totalitarian, terroristic regimes in russia hypocritical? It isnt. The problem is when one attaches themselves to a position that they refuse to admit to facts. I support Ukraine because of what the facts have been shown to be, not because I cherry-pick fantasy to support my choice.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Who is "people" names, links, copy-paste some quotes... which media outlets? You consistently make statements and refuse to share your sources. I attempt to share where I find information so others can investigate and verify or contradict what my point is because I am not in love with being the expert, I am biased towards truth, evidence and fact and so share freely where I find information. Everything ai share has been shown through many months of war to be highly reliable and if not, such as the possibility of russia sending hamas captured western weapons to discredit Ukraine, I openly admit it is unverified but still share where it was found. I dont ask anyone to rely on my word except for the rare times when I relay what I myself saw in Lviv, Kyiv and Kharkiv...

Now as for hypocritical support:
    russia invaded Ukraine and actively targets civilians.
    Gaza invaded Isreal and actively targets civilians.
    How is supporting Ukraine and Isreal over totalitarian, terroristic regimes in russia hypocritical? It isnt. The problem is when one attaches themselves to a position that they refuse to admit to facts. I support Ukraine because of what the facts have been shown to be, not because I cherry-pick fantasy to support my choice.

I’m not going to even attempt to make a list of every person/org who holds that view. It’s not like it should be difficult for you to find though. A lot of your fellow lefty proxy war supporters believe that Israel is the aggressor in that conflict, and that’s why they have the views they do. This isn’t a new mindset, but if you just learned of Palestine, Hamas, and the Gaza Strip a couple days ago, then I could understand why you struggle with this.

Your information that you present on ukraine is mostly micro level events, and part of this is because you stick to good news reporting and that’s all they’ve got, which makes your point of view very skewed, and inaccurate on the larger scale. It also explains why you constantly have to ask for sources for information, sometimes on what’s being widely reported internationally. If you actually knew even half as much as you think you do then you would be aware of everything I say before I say it here. You also over simplify a lot of things, whether it’s to fit your desired narrative, or because things are more complex than you’re able to realize.

The support for the proxy war is decreasing, not increasing, as time goes on. Let that sink in.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I’m not going to even attempt to make a list of every person/org who holds that view. It’s not like it should be difficult for you to find though. A lot of your fellow lefty proxy war supporters believe that Israel is the aggressor in that conflict, and that’s why they have the views they do. This isn’t a new mindset, but if you just learned of Palestine, Hamas, and the Gaza Strip a couple days ago, then I could understand why you struggle with this.

Your information that you present on ukraine is mostly micro level events, and part of this is because you stick to good news reporting and that’s all they’ve got, which makes your point of view very skewed, and inaccurate on the larger scale. It also explains why you constantly have to ask for sources for information, sometimes on what’s being widely reported internationally. If you actually knew even half as much as you think you do then you would be aware of everything I say before I say it here. You also over simplify a lot of things, whether it’s to fit your desired narrative, or because things are more complex than you’re able to realize.

The support for the proxy war is decreasing, not increasing, as time goes on. Let that sink in.

People that wont reveal where they get information ought not be trusted... all you need to do is copy and past a few articles, including the website so we can go read for ourselves. It really seems as if you are hiding something by refusing a most basic tenet of trustable informations which is "where did it come from"

The big picture is in 2014 Ukraine ousted a pre-russia soviet style president and became a true democracy and thanks to a weak US president (obummer) russia invaded eastern Ukraine and Crimea spreading lies that the people were mistreated (total hogwash).

Then in 2022 after additional west facing moves to clean up soviet legacy corruption, russia made a full-scale military invasion after another even weaker US president had been installed and continued to engage in widespread atrocities, including murder, rape, torture, killing prisoners and civilians. That's the big picture...

I dont support the war. I am against it. I simply want Ukraine to be free of an invader. Saying I and others support the war is disingenuous (that means its kind of a lie) and just as inaccurate as saying someone who fights a robber to protect themselves is pro-robbery The only people who support the war are the russians, who started the war.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    People that wont reveal where they get information ought not be trusted... all you need to do is copy and past a few articles, including the website so we can go read for ourselves. It really seems as if you are hiding something by refusing a most basic tenet of trustable informations which is "where did it come from"

The big picture is in 2014 Ukraine ousted a pre-russia soviet style president and became a true democracy and thanks to a weak US president (obummer) russia invaded eastern Ukraine and Crimea spreading lies that the people were mistreated (total hogwash).

Then in 2022 after additional west facing moves to clean up soviet legacy corruption, russia made a full-scale military invasion after another even weaker US president had been installed and continued to engage in widespread atrocities, including murder, rape, torture, killing prisoners and civilians. That's the big picture...

I dont support the war. I am against it. I simply want Ukraine to be free of an invader. Saying I and others support the war is disingenuous (that means its kind of a lie) and just as inaccurate as saying someone who fights a robber to protect themselves is pro-robbery The only people who support the war are the russians, who started the war.

You have shown in the past that when presented with articles you don’t understand them, or maybe just don’t want to. It’s just not worth the effort to find anything for you. But to be fair, it’s also somewhat entertaining that you’re so confident in your sources, yet so often I mention things and you have no idea what I’m talking about. It also lets me know that your sources are not nearly as valuable as you believe, and that you don’t know how to find and verify information on your own.

As to your last paragraph, anyone who supports funding the war is supporting the war. Our government who doesn’t want the countries to negotiate a peace deal isn’t looking out for the Ukranians. They are looking out for their wallets.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You have shown in the past that when presented with articles you don’t understand them, or maybe just don’t want to. It’s just not worth the effort to find anything for you. But to be fair, it’s also somewhat entertaining that you’re so confident in your sources, yet so often I mention things and you have no idea what I’m talking about. It also lets me know that your sources are not nearly as valuable as you believe, and that you don’t know how to find and verify information on your own.

As to your last paragraph, anyone who supports funding the war is supporting the war. Our government who doesn’t want the countries to negotiate a peace deal isn’t looking out for the Ukranians. They are looking out for their wallets.

Again you make statements with no examples... what are you hiding?

Why should Ukraine negotiate with a nation with a history of unprovoked attacks on friendly neighbors... if Mexican Cartels invaded the Texas how much land are you willing to negotiate away? Do you not realize its like giving in to gun control? If Ukraine negotiated a peace, in a few years or months russia would attack again, just like hamas will always attack Isreal if they are allowed to survive. The only peace for Ukraine is defending themselves and defeating a terroristic invader.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Again you make statements with no examples... what are you hiding?

Why should Ukraine negotiate with a nation with a history of unprovoked attacks on friendly neighbors... if Mexican Cartels invaded the Texas how much land are you willing to negotiate away? Do you not realize its like giving in to gun control? If Ukraine negotiated a peace, in a few years or months russia would attack again, just like hamas will always attack Isreal if they are allowed to survive. The only peace for Ukraine is defending themselves and defeating a terroristic invader.

lol. the cartels would have no chance of taking over texas the way Russia has ukraine.

Ukraine fighting it out isn’t going too well for them, and probably won’t get better as Ukraine fatigue continues to get worse. It’ll make a lot of money for our politicians, and the more destruction, the more they can make on the rebuild. You’re living in a fantasy land.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    lol. the cartels would have no chance of taking over texas the way Russia has ukraine.

Ukraine fighting it out isn’t going too well for them, and probably won’t get better as Ukraine fatigue continues to get worse. It’ll make a lot of money for our politicians, and the more destruction, the more they can make on the rebuild. You’re living in a fantasy land.
    And hamas had no chance to make a meaningful attack against Isreal... its a hypothetical that means we artificially set conditions of "lets say it did happen" would you be in favor of negotiating away Corpus Christi, San Antonio and Fredericksburg? Thats what you are asking Ukraine to do by peace talks.

Should Isreal ceed a few square miles to enlarge gaza for the sake of "peace"?

The norse learned when viking, that some regions would pay them off (danegeld) to not raid. It worked, sort of because the norse would go viking again and come back. Notably this occured in London in the late 900s...

If Ukraine ceeded territory it would not bring peace, it would bring a lull and russia would atrack again just as the attacked Finland after The Winter War (1939 - 1940) in what is known as The Continuation War (1941 - 1944).

Time and time again history has proven negotiated peace with an aggressor not not result in "peace in our time" but only emboldens the aggressor and prolongs the fighting.

Peace against an aggressor is won through victory, not appeasement.

Ukraine is doing quite well the Black Sea Fleet was forced to flee their base in Sevastopol, by a nation without a navy. There have been several meaningful breaches in the russian defensive lines. Sure, things could go better, but they aren't going anywhere close to bad.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    He has a great point about western hesitation letting russia create better defense positions which will cost lives.

c63f5c228cc8178cee5cecb49c56acd1.jpg

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    And hamas had no chance to make a meaningful attack against Isreal... its a hypothetical that means we artificially set conditions of "lets say it did happen" would you be in favor of negotiating away Corpus Christi, San Antonio and Fredericksburg? Thats what you are asking Ukraine to do by peace talks.

Should Isreal ceed a few square miles to enlarge gaza for the sake of "peace"?

The norse learned when viking, that some regions would pay them off (danegeld) to not raid. It worked, sort of because the norse would go viking again and come back. Notably this occured in London in the late 900s...

If Ukraine ceeded territory it would not bring peace, it would bring a lull and russia would atrack again just as the attacked Finland after The Winter War (1939 - 1940) in what is known as The Continuation War (1941 - 1944).

Time and time again history has proven negotiated peace with an aggressor not not result in "peace in our time" but only emboldens the aggressor and prolongs the fighting.

Peace against an aggressor is won through victory, not appeasement.

Ukraine is doing quite well the Black Sea Fleet was forced to flee their base in Sevastopol, by a nation without a navy. There have been several meaningful breaches in the russian defensive lines. Sure, things could go better, but they aren't going anywhere close to bad.

Hamas/Israel, Texas/cartels, and Ukraine/Russia are not the similar situations you’re trying to make them out to be.

Top Bottom