cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Make your excuses:

Just an apartment building.

Some of you have said in the past civilians should leave combat areas and forget it is russia who made these areas combat areas. Second, combat happens at the front and near legitimate military targets. Hospitals, schools and apartments are not legitimate targets.

росія може потрапити на хуй
    8effa5552e479f132ca7b14e0fdb5abc.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Zelensky is that guy who will let you punch him in the face and bang his wife for $20.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Lol. Zelensky just wants to attack iran who happens to be supporting Hamas.
    Why is that funny?

Iran makes some of the LR drones russia has been using against civilians in Ukraine.

Isreal and Ukraine have a common enemy in Iran and russia and the hamas attacks have killed at least 1 Ukrainian citizen.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Why is that funny?

Iran makes some of the LR drones russia has been using against civilians in Ukraine.

Isreal and Ukraine have a common enemy in Iran and russia and the hamas attacks have killed at least 1 Ukrainian citizen.

It’s funny because you talked about zelensky “standing with Israel” and it seems that you had no idea when you posted that, that his real motivation is just another attempt at expanding the war.

Maybe he doesn’t care as long as the money keeps rolling in, but zelenksy must realize by now that him and his country are just sacrificial pawns to our government.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    It’s funny because you talked about zelensky “standing with Israel” and it seems that you had no idea when you posted that, that his real motivation is just another attempt at expanding the war.

Maybe he doesn’t care as long as the money keeps rolling in, but zelenksy must realize by now that him and his country are just sacrificial pawns to our government.
    I'm sure Zelensky's being Jewish, his sense of right and the fact that Ukriane and Isreal face common enemies in iran and russia has nothing to do with his support for Israel....

You dismiss reality for fantasy and evidence for imagination. You state unsupported nonsense and dismiss facts. You pretend Zelensky wants to enlarge the war (like why would he want to do that??) and so you declare it...

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    War is very profitable for some. There is too much money flowing for it to end anytime soon.

If they were serious, putin would have been dead long ago.
    Like Hitler and Togo in WWII? Or the leaders in N. Korea or Vietnam?
    Sometimes it is much harder to accomplish than you might think. An sometimes, it is more advantageous NOT to eliminate them.
    The enemy you know,,,,vs the one you don't....

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I'm sure Zelensky's being Jewish, his sense of right and the fact that Ukriane and Isreal face common enemies in iran and russia has nothing to do with his support for Israel....

You dismiss reality for fantasy and evidence for imagination. You state unsupported nonsense and dismiss facts. You pretend Zelensky wants to enlarge the war (like why would he want to do that??) and so you declare it...

zelensky has been on the hunt for someone who will attack iran and Syria for him for a little while now.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    zelensky has been on the hunt for someone who will attack iran and Syria for him for a little while now.
    Ok.

Now answer the the because.

Its because Iran has been sending russia equipment used to kill civilians. Its as simple as that.

Not sure how Syria got drug into this

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Ok.

Now answer the the because.

Its because Iran has been sending russia equipment used to kill civilians. Its as simple as that.

Not sure how Syria got drug into this

Kind of the same way Iran did.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Looks like the Russian sympathizers in this thread are totally clueless and checked their balls at the door.
    Now they are going to suck off Hamas and the Iranians.

It’s no wonder the German American Bund found so many followers prior to Pearl Harbor Day. This forum and others are no exception.

Top Bottom